Does that chain even exist anymore?

Yes!!!  Lots of them in Iowa

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@Gamerman01:

@Karl7:

Is that a Long John Silver’s hat?

Nice!  Don’t have any here California that I’ve seen.

Maybe send me a hat or two?  I’ll get Broadsides and Boarding Parties and some Schlitz and reenact that excellent piece of art work Curtlins posted 2 pages back.

Not sure where I’ll get any flower wallpaper, grape nuts or a shirtless, bearded freak to play with me from…

Oh wait, I live in Oakland now, I guess I can just go to the local homeless encampment downtown and rally a soul or two…  :-P

• '17 '16

@Karl7:

Maybe send me a hat or two?  I’ll get Broadsides and Boarding Parties and some Schlitz and reenact that excellent piece of art work Curtlins posted 2 pages back.

Not sure where I’ll get any flower wallpaper, grape nuts or a shirtless, bearded freak to play with me from…

Oh wait, I live in Oakland now, I guess I can just go to the local homeless encampment downtown and rally a soul or two…  :-P

A trip down to the Oakland Coliseum during a Raiders home game… you should find at least 30 or 40 thousand of them…

Maybe we can turn this thread into something more positive… everyone try and reenact that scene and take a picture… i’ll have to dig up my Broadsides and Boarding party game and see which of my kids can drink down a Schlitz Malt Liquor…

Wow, look like Broadsides and Boarding Parties is hard to come by these days… only 1 used on Ebay for almost 200… yikes!

Curtmungus, what you want to get your “uncles” to sell me theirs?  :-D

• '17 '16

@Karl7:

Wow, look like Broadsides and Boarding Parties is hard to come by these days… only 1 used on Ebay for almost 200… yikes!

Might be time to unbury my Broadsides and Boarding Parties from the attic and see what condition it is in… surely sitting in a Florida attic for 30 years, it should be in pristine condition!

Maybe I can get $200 for it on E-Bay!

@Wolfshanze:

@Karl7:

Maybe send me a hat or two?  I’ll get Broadsides and Boarding Parties and some Schlitz and reenact that excellent piece of art work Curtlins posted 2 pages back.

Oh wait, I live in Oakland now, I guess I can just go to the local homeless encampment downtown and rally a soul or two…  :-P

A trip down to the Oakland Coliseum during a Raiders home game… you should find at least 30 or 40 thousand of them…

Maybe we can turn this thread into something more positive… everyone try and reenact that scene and take a picture… i’ll have to dig up my Broadsides and Boarding party game and see which of my kids can drink down a Schlitz Malt Liquor…

the tailgate party scene at a Raider’s game is no joke.  I would actually be a little wary of what I could find there… probably more than one drunk, violent, Curtmungus-type guy ready to get in my face about “crushing dice” to dust

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LORD Gargantua DEMANDS re-enactment photos at once!  And a copy of broadsides and boarding parties!

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Look around you. This is the valley of Death.

Fear is his ally.  He will not spare your lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I tailgate at Raider games all the time, you’d fit right in Karl….You drink and you know things.

• @Karl7:

@Gamerman01:

@Karl7:

Is that a Long John Silver’s hat?

Nice!  Don’t have any here California that I’ve seen.

Try Hemet in Riverside California on Florida Ave. right across an In n Out :-D

@hkytown1:

I tailgate at Raider games all the time, you’d fit right in Karl….You drink and you know things.

Nice, let me know next time you’re down there and pop by for 1 or 15 beers!  :mrgreen:

• '17 '16

@Gargantua:

LORD Gargantua DEMANDS re-enactment photos at once!  And a copy of broadsides and boarding parties!

I’d actually find that a fun thing to do… the key is of course the things that must be in the shot… Broadsides and Boarding Parties… a shirtless guy with a pirate hat… a can of Schlitz Malt Liquor… Grape Nuts… and anything else you can put in the background that’s going to date the photo (I was thinking a picture of the current President Reagan, maybe an episode of Family Ties or Different Strokes… a copy of Tiger Beat Magazine… you never know…).

I’m thinking the first requirement of having Broadsides and Boarding Parties will probably eliminate about 99.9% of the members on this forum from recreating the scene though…

I would have staged this scene with my kids by now, but my life is work and football, work and football, work and football… both my kids are in football, and between it, work and school, I barely have time to even remember where my copy of Broadsides and Boarding Parties is… might even be in Kurt’s backyard shack.

• HA HA HA    Kurt’s got more surprises in his shack than you think !

• '17 '16

@SS:

HA HA HA… Kurt’s got more surprises in his shack than you think !

Only Kurt and Imperious Leader knows what’s in there…

• Raiders’ tailgate!!!  :x :x :x

I AM A ONE MAN RAIDERS’ TAILGATE!!!  :evil:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I remember the days when Curtmungus played for the raiders back in the 80’s…  my my.  Better times for raiders fans then.

• Looks like today is the day of truth… The last day to vote me into exile from A&A.org.

So far the A&A community is leaning almost 2 to 1 for me to stay…

I take that as a personal vindication of my person and my ideas!

But who knows, will there be a last moment rush to take away all that I have built here?

Rage, honor, beer, large fonts, awesome pictures, family photos, rollicking debates about the TRUE A&A way of life…

Are these the things you want here or not!

The time to finally decide is nigh!

VOTE CURTMUNGUS!

• @Lord:

Not necessarily Curtmungus. Please take my vote for you to stay as reflecting my belief in this community being an inclusive one.

• @Private:

@Lord:

Not necessarily Curtmungus. Please take my vote for you to stay as reflecting my belief in this community being an inclusive one.

The Lord Curtmungus thanks you anyway for voting “yes” and would like to send you a signed copy of his newest album as a courtesy gift:

• '18 '17 '16

How come you didn’t include a “I don’t give a crap who signs up here as long as they don’t grate my nuts” option? You don’t have to be wolf or a hen to not have an opinion on other members of the community.

I bet that option would get the most votes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m