• RE: L22 BM3 aagamerz13 (X) vs AetV (L+22) game 3

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians repair damage of 7x factory_major; Remaining resources: 24 PUs; 
            Russians buy 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Volgograd
            2 infantry moved from Russia to Tambov
            2 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Smolensk
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Tambov
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Volgograd

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Tambov
                Russians attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 2 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Tambov
                1 fighter owned by the Russians retreated
                Germans win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Volgograd
                Russians attack with 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 armour and 1 factory_minor
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Volgograd, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Volgograd
                Russians win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Russians: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 armour
            Battle in Smolensk
                Russians attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 5 : 1/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Smolensk, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                Russians win, taking Smolensk from Germans with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Smolensk to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Tambov to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Volgograd to Russia
            2 aaGuns and 12 infantry moved from Timguska to Novosibirsk
            1 infantry moved from Olgiy to Kansu
            2 infantry moved from Kansu to Shensi
            1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Yenisey
            1 submarine moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone

Place Units - Russians
            8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 14 PUs; end with 14 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 19 PUs
            Trigger Russians 5 Persia Lend Lease Lane War With Japan: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 21 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans regular : -0,50
    Russians regular : -2,17

Savegame_38820.tsvg

posted in League
  • RE: NML 1914 - Team Game #4

@Elrood About 2 years ago I played a 1-on-1 game of G40 and as G, I lost the opening battle for Paris, despite 98% odds. Needless to say, I conceded the game after a few turns.

posted in Team Games
  • RE: L22 BM3 Elche (X) vs AetV (L+19) game 3

Kein scramble und keine Interception bitte.
    Danke

posted in League

@Witt Elrood can buy 6 BB’s with the windfall from Paris. If you don’t want BB envy, you should buy 3 BBs of your own for T. 😀

posted in Team Games
  • RE: Martin (X) vs. Sovietishcat (L+24) BM4 posted in League

@private-panic I follow you, listed as 99 with no tech dice = same as / should be 94 + 1 tech dice.

posted in Team Games
  • RE: AA50 Crockett vs. LMF posted in Tournaments
  • RE: ABH and Crockett36, (A+100) tutor game

@crockett36 6.29.22uk3.tsvg

The burma battle forces me to garrison w india. fairly even numbers, though not pips. I think it’s a risky battle for the Japanese. What is your advice?

posted in Play Boardgames

@elrood I say give the CP a sporting chance. G do his Non Com, including his sub in the Pacific off of Singapore.

posted in Team Games

FYI, here’s what happened to Wayne, he posted this in a game with Entek 21 days ago. “I was putting a steel bar that goes inside the trailer hitch and locks in to place then attaches to the camper for stability i had my hand on the ground under it and it must not of clicked in an it came out of the hitch and the round corner of it smashed down on to my hand. i broke the bones that goes to my middle finger in my hand in 2 places. then before i went to the hospital i was attempting to move fire wood and smashed the tip of my middle finger and broke that also. Dumb luck i guess. 3 breaks 1 finger. now it looks like i’m flipping everybody the bird. lol.”

posted in Team Games