Private Panic Still Here But Only Just!

• Garg im surprised your not concerned about the treads that are removed and the posts…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

Garg im surprised your not concerned about the treads that are removed and the posts…

The price of victory is never cheap.  Neither is the price of Liberty; or free speech.

Have some of my soldier threads fallen? my great works forever sentenced to quarantine?  Yes.  But we do not forget their sacrifice.

All’s fair in Love, war, and forum posts on AxisandAllies.org

• '19 '17 '16

@Lord:

even though he hasn’t had the guts to challenge me to a game yet.   wink

YOU WANT TO GO!

dooom… dadooom… dadadooom…

The drums of war are sounding!

I knew I’d seen that hockey mask before.  I made your sister put it on the last time I took her on a date!

Let’s go!!!

• Sponsor

I’ve been harassed by an internet psycho named “Vann”, not just here… but on all my platforms including email. This guy scares the crap out of me because the combination of him targeting me for the past 6 months, and having zero social sense makes him dangerous IMO. I suppose a better explanation for my departure was required which I have no problem doing for those that care. I have been getting much more A&A customizations done behind the scenes while still peaking in, this also includes making “real” contacts with many members by phone which is the type of interaction I prefer at this time.

Like PP… I’m not completely gone, I will be sharing my card deck files with the community very soon.

YG.

• I’m glad your doing well. Take care.

• Good to hear from you, YG.

• Sponsor

@wittmann:

Good to hear from you, YG.

Thanks, and of course as soon as I pop my head up and write my first post after leaving… I get a PM from VANN.

AWESOME!!!

• A contrite one, I hope.

• '17 '16

Me too.

• '17 '16 '15

@Young:

@wittmann:

Good to hear from you, YG.

Thanks, and of course as soon as I pop my head up and write my first post after leaving… I get a PM from VANN.

AWESOME!!!

Must not be a function that allows one to block users from sending one a pm. Wouldn’t think that’d be too hard to implement, other sites have it.

Anyway there are a lot of people that appreciate the time you put into A&A YG.

Peace Out

Yes you can block PMs !

• '19 '17 '16

@Young:

I’ve been harassed by an internet psycho named “Vann”, not just here… but on all my platforms including email. This guy scares the crap out of me because the combination of him targeting me for the past 6 months, and having zero social sense makes him dangerous IMO. I suppose a better explanation for my departure was required which I have no problem doing for those that care. I have been getting much more A&A customizations done behind the scenes while still peaking in, this also includes making “real” contacts with many members by phone which is the type of interaction I prefer at this time.

Like PP… I’m not completely gone, I will be sharing my card deck files with the community very soon.

YG.

Sorry to hear about that, YG.  Can’t the moderators block his IP address or something?

• Vanns recent posts have been good. Hopefully he apologized and told you he is/ will be behaving.
    Look forward to the new ideas you bring with you when you return.

• Sponsor

He’ll just create a new account and harass me in the blind… I’m fine to hang low for a while, like I said… I’m getting a lot of good A&A stuff done (take a look at the new Allied Victory Token in my tournament rules).

Cheers everyone.

YG.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@Young:

YG.

I am not a internet psycho, and I thank God that I’m not. I’m sorry if you feel that way.  If I was a psycho, things would be a lot different in the A&A dot org world ,and you would be hearing it on the news.  I AM A CHRISTIAN (not catholic) WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES!!! JESUS IS MY LORD, AND SAVIOR!!! HE DIED FOR ALL OF US. ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN, AND WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY WITH JESUS!!!

Here in my Changing My Tune post on A&A dot org. Please read it.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40771.0

• @Dauvio:

@Young:

YG.

I am not a internet psycho, and I thank God that I’m not. I’m sorry if you feel that way.  If I was a psycho, things would be a lot different in the A&A dot org world ,and you would be hearing it on the news.  I AM A CHRISTIAN (not catholic) WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES!!! JESUS IS MY LORD, AND SAVIOR!!! HE DIED FOR ALL OF US. ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN, AND WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY WITH JESUS!!!

Here in my Changing My Tune post on A&A dot org. Please read it.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=40771.0

VANN! GET OVER TO THE LEAGUE AND I CAN GET YOU QUICKER ON YOUR WAY (metaphorically) TO THAT SPECIAL DAY!!!

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

That seems like a legit death threat.

• THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

@Lord:

THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

Wow I actually watched that movie as a kid.

• @Gargantua:

@Lord:

THE DRUMS OF WAR ARE SOUNDING!

MY HORDES ARE MOVING!

VANN!

CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?

Wow I actually watched that movie as a kid.

MOVIE?!?!?!?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m