Just when you thought it was safe to eat at Taco Hell again…

• '19 Moderator

Yeah?!?! well I know taco bell, and taco belll doesn’t like you either!

Yo quero Taco Bell!

• I love Taco Bell myself. I’m just sure the 5 star restaurant is hiding their rats better.  :-)

• Wow, that’s news?  They act like they’ve never seen a rat before.

I bet rat tastes better than Grade Z beef anyway…

• Taco Bell uses grade G meat… not Z

Thats a fact BTW. They do have grade G meat. KFC uses pigion meat for its chicken but i cant confirm this but the pieces are 1/3 the size of a real chicken. I think the chicken has a baby and KFC frys it up not more than 5 minutes after its born. :roll:

• '19 Moderator

Squab, it’s what’s for dinner…

• @Imperious:

Taco Bell uses grade G meat… not Z

Thats a fact BTW. They do have grade G meat. KFC uses pigion meat for its chicken but i cant confirm this but the pieces are 1/3 the size of a real chicken. I think the chicken has a baby and KFC frys it up not more than 5 minutes after its born. :roll:

Grade G huh?  That really exists?  Wow.

My father always talked about the lower grades of meat as being EEA - ears, eyes, and arseholes.

• '19 Moderator

That was a joke I assume. there are no letter grades on beef, at least not from the USDA.

There are two parts to the USDA grading system. The first is called quality grading. It shows the degree of marbling fat of the meat. Marbling is the thin white traces of fat found within the red muscle parts of the meat. The grades of marbling are USDA Select, Choice and Prime. Select is the leanest and Prime has the most fat. Today, consumer surveys show that 70% prefer the Select grade. The second type of grading is called yield grading which measures the ratio of red meat to fat. It is an indicator of back fat, rib eye area, kidney, pelvic and heart fat as well as carcass weight. Yield grades are 1 through 5. Yield Grade 1 has the most red meat and the least amount of fat.

I already forgot what site I am quoting this from, but it’s not uncomon knowlege. :)

• '19 Moderator

Just for laughs:

Our taco meat is made from USDA-inspected beef and is subjected to quality check points. It tastes great because it’s simmered in 12 authentic seasonings and spices and is never frozen. Moreover, our taco meat is leaner than what you’ll find in a restaurant-cooked hamburger because of the unique way that we prepare our taco meat and remove fat.

http://www.tacobell.com/

• “Think outside the bun”

should be changed to:

" puke outside the store"

KFC should become KFP

–kentucky Fried Pigeon

• pigeon or not, its finger-lickin’ good!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m