:STRATEGY GAMERS!: If you are Dorner… whats your next move?

• I think they have him cornered in some cabin now. I think there will be an exchange of gunfire and then when he realizes his situation is hopeless he’ll kill himself.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

He’s going down in a bloodbath for sure…

I remember getting put down by the SWAT team once… they’ll come in hard, and fast, and from all angles, with 10x your number or more.  The trick is to have an escape route OR an impossible access point (IE they can’t get at you).

You can also rig up things that -look- like booby traps to slow them down…  but it’s all for not if you can’t get out.

• The latest news reports are saying that he broke into a cabin and tied two people up. But he must not know how to tie a good knot because one of the two got away and called the police. They’ve got him cornered…it’s just a matter of time before they assault the cabin.

$20 says it’s just some other random black guy.

That’s the ignorance/arrogance vibe I get from the reports that he “might look the same.”

• Burned him to the kitchen table!

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I think it would be interesting to count the number of people killed by assault weapons during the time it takes congress to debate the ban. It seems like there has been a bit of an uptick recently, huh? Guess people wanna get their shots in while they still can.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

P.S. Anybody Remember that Samuel L. Jackson movie, The Negotiator?

• Thus proving his original 2007 point of police brutality.

The timing is sadly just not right for whatever this guy meant to say.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

What he should do is write out his will and leave ME the rights to the movie.

• @Gargantua:

I remember getting put down by the SWAT team once… they’ll come in hard, and fast, and from all angles, with 10x your number or more.  The trick is to have an escape route OR an impossible access point (IE they can’t get at you).

You can also rig up things that -look- like booby traps to slow them down…  but it’s all for not if you can’t get out.

You had the S.W.A.T. coming for you Aleposita ?? If I haven`t started to really wonder ,I do now!!

• Yea Aleposita. You should have went to Mexico. You made the wrong choice.

I wonder who got to say…

“Don’t shoot! Let em BURN!” lol…

And yes, the SWAT put me and a friend down for being on the roof of a building with a rifle.

Needless to say, an hour later, they knew their place (Thank God!) and let us go! :P

• @Canuck12:

P.S. Anybody Remember that Samuel L. Jackson movie, The Negotiator?

I think of the scene with him standing in the window and a couple of dozen laser site dots on his chest every time the rhetoric gets started about rising up against the government. Also the similar scene in “Predators” where Brody’s character is covered in the equivalent.

• @Gargantua:

I wonder who got to say…

And yes, the SWAT put me and a friend down for being on the roof of a building with a rifle.

Needless to say, an hour later, they knew their place (Thank God!) and let us go! :P

wait a minute! The Canadians call it E.R.T and not S.W.A.T but you just commented S.W.A.T. .Have you been in the states or did you made this Story up Aleposita?
    Tell us the whole TRUE story… :-P

@aequitas:

@Gargantua:

I wonder who got to say…

wait a minute! The Canadians call it E.R.T and not S.W.A.T but you just commented S.W.A.T. .Have you been in the states or did you made this Story up Aleposita?
    Tell us the whole TRUE story… :-P

Nice try. � But I think your SPANGlish needs some work.

Yes, RCMP and the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) call it ETF. � But many municipal departments call it E.R.T or SWAT.

The difference being there’s no -nationally- recogonized force.

So have some humble pie.

Also, this happend over a decade ago, keep that in mind.

That said of course, having a shotgun in my face at the time, and having broken my BB gun :(, I don’t really think I stopped to ask the difference.

Whatever the name, the results are the same.

Well… I’m disappointed.

NO ONE predicted this in the poll.

A single shot was heard inside before the cabin was engulfed in flames, the law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Either that’s ammunition popping off in the blaze, or suicide. :S

Atleast the killing is over.

• '12

Most Canadians call the E.R.T SWAT.  Way easier to say SWAT and frankly, most Canucks recognize SWAT over ERT.

http://www.ctta-global.com/courses/tactical-training/basic_swat/

Mind you for me as a kid it was a member of the special weapons task force.  No sense of humour.  As a 13 year old kid I was chased into a 24 hour grocery store by some drunken teenagers.  My BB gun was no match for four drunks and a pickup truck.  Long story short when the manager called the police to declare there were men with guns in the store it really excited the small sleepy yokel police department who were sadly disappointed with two scared 13 year old kids were the gunmen.  It was a CO2 bb pistol but still….no assault rifle.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m