• @Call77 Some people bite off more than they can chew. This is common with game creators on Kickstarter. You don’t know what you don’t know. And if you’ve never tried to make a game that is funded through Kickstarter, there is a whole lot that you don’t know.

I’m not defending this game or this creator, just saying that Kickstarter has made fools of many would-be creators.

-Midnight_Reaper

• @Midnight_Reaper @djensen @Imperious-Leader @Doug-Friend

Designing a game is hard. Ripping people off is easy. This is somewhere in between. If this guy spent 1 hour working on the game for every 1 hour he spends blabbing on social media and non-answering/addressing what intelligent people say, he could have hand-carved the pieces out of scrimshaw and delivered them on foot by walking to our houses.

“Fool me once, shame on…Fool me again…um…” Our President

• @taamvan

Dude, chill… If you take a moment and look at the CSW forums (Yes, I realize they are NOT user friendly) you will find all kinds of posted progress including AAR’s & pics of current state of development. He even posted pics of the counter art to help speed production of the game.

• @crsluggo 2 years of chill is asking a bit much imo

• '21 '20 '18 '17

@crsluggo Why would you still defend him, in any event. You still don’t know what the product is, there are only limited ways to make something for a certain amount of money and time–much less a quality product. He may still deliver; what is delivered in that case is the question. I don’t know what will or will not happen, but he has my money–and I was a fool to give it to him. Whatever process has taken place, if it produces a quality game with the minis promised and playable rules, I’ll eat my hat.

He’s an endless stream of talk. If that generates work and money from thin air and beyond all reasonable explanations, it wont be the first time–and like I said–I dont predict the future only the past.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m