Game History

Round: 5

Research Technology - Usa
            Trigger americanaTITB: Usa gains access to ImprovedTacticalBombers
            Trigger americanaTIFR: Usa gains access to IncreasedFighterRange
            Usa spend 0 on tech rolls
                Usa rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Combat Move - Usa
            Trigger americanHvyTank1: Setting isLandTransportable to false for unitAttachment attached to americanHeavyTank
            Trigger americanMecht3: Setting isLandTransportable to false for unitAttachment attached to americanMech.Infantry
            Trigger americanL4: Setting movement to 6 for unitAttachment attached to Train
            Trigger americanL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger americanTank1: Setting isLandTransportable to false for unitAttachment attached to americanTank
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra1: Setting isInfrastructure to false for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra1: Setting attack to 1 for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra1: Setting destroyedWhenCapturedBy cleared for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger EasternIranLLUsa1: Usa takes ownership of territory Eastern Iran
            Trigger ArchangelLLUsa1: Usa takes ownership of territory Archangel
            Trigger americanMecht4: Setting isLandTransportable to true for unitAttachment attached to americanMech.Infantry
            Trigger americanHvyTank2: Setting isLandTransportable to true for unitAttachment attached to americanHeavyTank
            Trigger americanTank2: Setting isLandTransportable to true for unitAttachment attached to americanTank
            1 americanInfantry moved from Southwestern Algeria to Southern Algeria
                  ExiledAllies take Southern Algeria from Germany
            2 americanInfantrys moved from Algeria to Southern Algeria
            1 americanMarine moved from Algeria to Southern Algeria
            2 americanDestroyers moved from 64 Sea Zone to 69 Sea Zone
            2 americanNavalFighters moved from 64 Sea Zone to 69 Sea Zone

Combat - Usa
            Battle in 69 Sea Zone
                Usa attack with 2 americanDestroyers and 2 americanNavalFighters
                Germany defend with 2 germanSubmarines and 1 germanTransport
                    Usa roll DepthChargeAttack dice in 69 Sea Zone : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 germanSubmarine owned by the Germany lost in 69 Sea Zone
                1 germanSubmarine owned by the Germany submerged
                    Usa roll dice for 2 americanDestroyers and 2 americanNavalFighters in 69 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 germanTransport in 69 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.08 expected hits
                    1 germanTransport owned by the Germany lost in 69 Sea Zone
                Usa win, taking 69 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 americanDestroyers and 2 americanNavalFighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Germany: 1 germanSubmarine and 1 germanTransport

Non Combat Move - Usa
            Trigger americanMecht1: Setting isLandTransport to true for unitAttachment attached to americanMech.Infantry
            Trigger americanL5: Setting movement to 5 for unitAttachment attached to Train
            Trigger americanMecht2: Setting isLandTransport to false for unitAttachment attached to americanMech.Infantry
            Trigger americanL3: Setting movement to 2 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra2: Setting isInfrastructure to true for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra2: Setting attack to 0 for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger americanAirtraninfra2: Setting destroyedWhenCapturedBy to FROM:Usa for unitAttachment attached to americanAirTransport
            Trigger EasternIranLLUsa2: Russia takes ownership of territory Eastern Iran
            Trigger ArchangelLLUsa2: Russia takes ownership of territory Archangel
            2 americanNavalFighters moved from 69 Sea Zone to 61 Sea Zone
            1 americanCarrier moved from 64 Sea Zone to 61 Sea Zone
            1 americanAirTransport and 1 americanParatrooper moved from Morrocco to Gibraltar
            1 americanArtillery and 1 americanMarine moved from Morrocco to Southwestern Algeria
            1 americanAntiTankGun moved from Azores to 39 Sea Zone
            1 americanAntiTankGun and 1 americanTransport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 61 Sea Zone
            1 americanAntiTankGun moved from 61 Sea Zone to Morrocco
            1 Material, 1 Truck and 1 americanTransport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 40 Sea Zone
            1 Material and 1 Truck moved from 40 Sea Zone to Azores
            1 americanInfantry and 1 americanTank moved from New York to 30 Sea Zone
            1 americanInfantry moved from Northeastern US to 30 Sea Zone
            1 Train moved from Southeastern US to Northeastern US
            1 Train and 1 americanAntiAirGun moved from Northeastern US to New York
            1 Material and 1 Truck moved from Southeastern US to Florida Peninsula
            1 Train moved from Los Angeles to San Francisco
            1 Train and 2 americanInfantrys moved from San Francisco to British Columbia
            1 americanCombatEngineer moved from San Francisco to Los Angeles
            1 americanNavalFighter moved from Chicago to British Columbia
            1 americanCarrier moved from 137 Sea Zone to 133 Sea Zone
            1 americanMarine moved from Caroline Islands to 131 Sea Zone
            2 americanFighters and 1 americanStrategicBomber moved from Dutch New Guinea to Papua
            1 americanTransport moved from 131 Sea Zone to 116 Sea Zone
            1 americanInfantry and 1 americanMarine moved from Johnston Island to 116 Sea Zone
            1 americanInfantry, 1 americanMarine and 1 americanTransport moved from 116 Sea Zone to 143 Sea Zone
            1 americanInfantry moved from 143 Sea Zone to Solomon Islands
            1 americanMarine moved from 143 Sea Zone to Solomon Islands
            1 americanFighter moved from Papua to Solomon Islands
            2 americanCarriers, 1 americanCruiser, 4 americanDestroyers, 1 americanMarine, 2 americanNavalFighters, 1 americanSubmarine and 1 americanTransport moved from 131 Sea Zone to 145 Sea Zone
            1 americanMarine moved from 145 Sea Zone to Papua
            1 americanTransport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            2 americanInfantrys, 1 americanTank and 2 americanTransports moved from 30 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
            2 americanInfantrys and 1 americanTank moved from 39 Sea Zone to Azores
            1 americanCarrier moved from 39 Sea Zone to 61 Sea Zone
            1 americanNavalFighter moved from Chicago to Florida Peninsula
            1 Truck moved from Florida Peninsula to Eastern US
            1 americanFighter moved from Florida Peninsula to Azores
            1 americanNavalFighter moved from San Francisco to Hawaiian Islands
            1 americanTransport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 americanSubmarine moved from 156 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 americanStrategicBomber moved from Gold Coast to Cameroon

Purchase Units - Usa
            Usa buy 2 americanAircraftPlants, 1 americanAntiTankGun, 1 americanArtillery, 1 americanCarrier, 1 americanHull, 3 americanInfantrys, 1 americanMarine, 1 americanMech.Infantry and 2 americanNavalFighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 9 techTokens; 

Place Units - Usa
            Units in Florida Peninsula being upgraded or consumed: 2 Materials
            1 americanAircraftPlant placed in Florida Peninsula
            Units in Los Angeles being upgraded or consumed: 2 Materials
            1 americanAircraftPlant placed in Los Angeles
            Usa undo move 2.
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Units in 156 Sea Zone being upgraded or consumed: 1 americanHull
            1 americanCarrier and 1 americanHull placed in 156 Sea Zone
            1 americanInfantry placed in San Francisco
            1 americanAntiTankGun placed in New York
            2 americanInfantrys and 1 americanMarine placed in Washington
            2 americanNavalFighters placed in Chicago
            1 americanArtillery and 1 americanMech.Infantry placed in Florida Peninsula

Turn Complete - Usa
            Usa collect 68 PUs; end with 68 PUs
            Units generate 9 techTokens; Usa end with 18 techTokens

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Usa DepthChargeAttack : 0.50
    Germany regular : -0.08
    Usa rolls : 0.00
    Usa regular : -0.67

Savegame

posted in Team Games
  • RE: How to change color of seazones?

Ok so what I did here was to take the above and just reduce the Opacity of the relief by a little bit so from 99% down to 81%. Then I used the darker baseline for the baseTiles to get something similar going.

Looked like this…

darkexample.png

darkexamplezoomout.png

Had the lines holding down to 18% zoom out and the convoy and sz numbers sorta just visible enough for me at the normal playscale (around 50-70% map zoom probably for most). Not sure if that seems good for you?

For the HEX colors on land, you can adjust those in the map.properties for something less vibrant. Wasn’t sure what you wanted there.

Here are the baseTiles, reliefTiles and smallMap for the UHD to match the darker ocean colors there. Basically you just swap those into your UHD Global 1940 downloaded maps and should see something that looks like the above, with the mini map and such working. The value change was pretty subtle, but it reduced the line dance and made the sz and convoy graphics pop just a little harder against the dark blue. Let me know if that works for ya. If it seems ballpark we can riff off that till you got what you’re after.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLRotTI9uUmPGmL1ASv6xAmhTvahFnM8/view?usp=sharing

Catch ya next round dude

posted in TripleA Support
  • RE: L24 BM4 - BombsAway (axis) vs surfer (Allies +25)

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 3

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter moved from India to 37 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 54 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Egypt to Alexandria
                  British take Alexandria from Italians

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 fighter
                Japanese defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 transport
            Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 submarine
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 44 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win, taking 44 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            3 submarines moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns moved from Queensland to South Australia
            1 fighter moved from 37 Sea Zone to Shan State

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

posted in League

No worries! I went through all this trying to figure out how it works too. It’s just not a particularly easy thing to get the head around.

That’s a wild image! I can tell what’s going on though, what happened was that you placed the dark blue reliefTiles I made you for the regular World War II Global map, but must have placed em in the UHD World War II Global maps folder.

Those are different maps with different baselines (different dimensions for the map and different polgyon shapes in the UHD compared to the regular one by Bung). The reliefTiles folder is purely cosmetic and paints on top of the baseTiles. In this case you’re seeing the what it looks like when they’re mismatched hehe.

To use the UHD Global with a similar visual vibe, I’d need to make you some reliefTiles for that one. Here let me do that real quickly just so you can check it out.

Ok here, do the same thing you did before, except this time use these reliefTiles for the UHD. I have them already broken into the tiles, so you’d just need to swap the reliefTiles folder there in the UHD map.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YEpjVNHicIl3k-NGiSSkOvaWVpzY2RRP/view?usp=sharing

Should give you something that looks like this…

darkviewUHDzoom.png

Then you can adjust the National HEX colors to match the darker vibe for the land territory paintjob.

Here is the same relief a reconstructed large image, in case you want to modify it. I might have gone a bit dark for your taste.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hphEfxTPstUBgdKYqXLXk88yJPRONhhK/view?usp=sharing

All the colors key off each other, since our perception of color is always relative to the other colors nearby, so the HEX colors for the land paintjob may appear quite different depending on which blue you use for the ocean. Tricky part is usually just finding a color for the border blue that will hold to max zoom out, without too much dancing or the lines disappearing when it scales out to the max.

Going very dark you’ll lose a fair bit of contrast in the mids. What I would do probably is switch the label graphics for the sz zone numbers or convoy graphics to be brighter maybe. Or alternatively you could just play around with the blues till you got one you like.

To carry the color over into the minimap, the image file to adjust is the one called smallMap. It’s basically just a color swatch with a little ice at the top for the unassigned arctic tiles.

You can fine tune it if you want, I usually do this by bringing the baseline and the relief into GIMP, then using the baseline to make selections on the relief by using the color select tool and then switching between layers once the selection is made. Then you can control only the stuff that’s happening in the sea zone tiles, while ignoring the stuff on land. Another thing I might try is to expand just the fade around the continent contours, so it will match the thickness of the sea zone boundaries. So you’ll notice the lighter blue line appears thicker in the ocean, because it’s painting light blue on both sides of a black 1px zone boundaries, whereas the transition from land to sea only paints that blue on one side of the line. Has the effect of making the contour lines for the continents appear thinner when zoomed out. Anyway I can show you how to do that or change the border effect once you know what sort of blue you want, then switch those labels to key off it slightly lighter rather than darker for the sz numbers and such.

ps. the unit graphics for the UHD and regular global are interchangeable, so you can swap them out for either game and should work. The place on the 54px scale units will be a little different if used on the smaller map, they’ll crowd, but you can use the regular 48px unit in the UHD map, upscaled at 125% in the unit view in tripleA 2.6 they will appear somewhat smaller but still works. I haven’t made the rail pattern for it yet, just has the topo, but one could do a different fill if trying to get a different sort of look going. The revised board had a pretty simple pattern for the land TTs, like just a couple graphic design elements, the color fields there were sorta just a uniform color painting over the ground tiles. To achieve something similar you could just collapse the topo completely and have the colors instead pass through like a 50% mat gray at half opacity or something. Then use whatever units you prefer for it.

If you can get a UHD relief to work for you, I can show you a simpler way to control the blues. Basically it’d work by changing the blue in the baseTiles color so the baseTiles undercolor will show through. Right now it’s quite bright in the basetiles for the default, so I just covered them over completely with the example relief, but basically you could control how light of a blue you want the color pop to be around the sz borders in a few different ways by changing the baseline color which is a single color edit, but you have to use a program like Photoshop GIMP or Paint etc. It’s more just finding the right blue for what you’re after and then kinda keying off those colors to get a more subtle line going in the Relief. Basically just so the 1px baseline doesn’t disappear against a dark background. Once you get something up and running it’s easier to tool around and see how the edits will visualize when you change the colors around.

I could just make the ocean stuff in the relief more transparent. Currently it’s at full opacity now for the ocean area. Once you know how to run the image tile breaker map creator tool for the reliefTiles and baseTiles it’s easier to switch stuff around I can just send you a base with darker blue and a relief to match that blue and should be simpler to edit.

@DessertFox599

Not sure on that one, I haven’t used the tripleA mapskins feature in some time. Like I’m pretty sure the last time I had one of those skins working was about 5 years ago or more. It’s possible there’s some conflict there with the files you’re trying to update, if it’s not the vanilla download of World War II Global but one that has already been modified via a skin. I’ve been using the 2.6 pre-release rather than the 2.5 stable for what seems like a small eternity now hehe.

When I go to grab the mapskin that I think you might be referring to in tripleA 2.6 it won’t display in-game from the launch dropdown cause it doesn’t have the YAML file I think. Still shows up in my downloaded maps folder, but I can’t get at in 2.6.

I’m not a developer for tripleA, just a some sort of map customizer superuser I suppose, so someone else might be able to help you troubleshoot for older versions. In 2.6 some stuff was changed with how maps are parsed. Like the newer map downloads folder needs that YAML file and some other stuff to properly extract and unzip the material, which 2.6 does automatically now upon downloading a map with “download maps” launch button.

I would suggest modifying the stuff in your downloaded maps World War II Global folder directly, rather than via a skin, as that must be where the hangup is?

If I remember correctly, 2.5 would run the downloaded.maps as zipped up and you’d have to manually extract the folders to make changes, but I think 2.6 should automatically extract the mapfolders once downloaded now, so that you can modify what’s inside the map folders without going through that step. I’m guessing you got TripleA 2.5 up? It’s possible that there are some differences there, like where that mapskin just hasn’t been updated perhaps.

I recall hearing something along those lines a while back, about issues with mapskin compatibility. Or perhaps you have more than one map of the same name or something like that. Initially I think the mapskins feature was meant to make it more convenient to mod tripleA games with a 1 click swap, but there where only ever a few mapskins created that way. They must have gone a different direction with it, support for that feature might not have made the cut? So far as I know the only Mapskin for Global was that one that made it look like A Battle Map for the display, back in like 2014 I think? If that is the skin you are using, I see it has several adjustments made to the map.props and possibly the polys/tiles themselves, which would make it not cross compatible. I’m not sure how to mod material within the skins anymore.

Anyway, I would just go with the vanilla Global game or the UHD upscale for Global if you want to tinker around. 2.6 also has many features which 2.5 doesn’t have such as map scaling to 200% and the like. I can show you how to create a relief with those colors, or a similar visual in the relief, but it would be modding those files manually rather than whatever is in the skin. For example, the color coding for that A Battle Map skin in the map.properties reads…

color.Neutral=B7997C
    color.Neutral_True=B7997C
    color.Neutral_Axis=B7997C
    color.Neutral_Allies=B7997C
    color.Italians=93936E
    color.British=8E7B1C
    color.UK_Europe=8E7B1C
    color.UK_Pacific=8E7B1C
    color.French=1E6BAA
    color.Impassable=B7997C
    color.Americans=506400
    color.Russians=A83F25
    color.Germans=536342
    color.Japanese=CC5F00
    color.Chinese=B5A715
    color.ANZAC=8E641B
    color.Dutch=5C4FAD
    color.Mongolians=B7997C

In the vanilla map it reads like this… So you can just substitute the above in your own map.properties to ballpark it…

color.Neutral=d8ba7c
    color.Neutral_True=b88a6c
    color.Neutral_Axis=6A5B3D
    color.Neutral_Allies=d8ba7c
    color.Italians=58360E
    color.British=8E6600
    color.UK_Europe=8E6600
    color.UK_Pacific=8E6600
    color.French=10569C
    color.Impassable=e7d5b0
    color.Americans=026400
    color.Russians=940000
    color.Germans=3f3f3f
    color.Japanese=e19521
    color.Chinese=533c69
    color.Canada=bf0010
    color.ANZAC=4d7f7f
    color.Dutch=ff6d00
    color.Mongolians=d8ba7c

That mapskin looks like it also uses a pretty different opacity for the reliefTiles, which will change the actual display of the colors being passed through it, so the colors listed above will look different on Bung’s map than they would on that Skin (different reliefTiles).

Anyway, I would just ditch the global mapskin from your downloaded maps folder and redownload the reg Global folder (stow the skin files somewhere else for safekeeping, you can always refer to it if trying to recreate a similar look for your modded version). When you run the regular map sans skin, you should be able to modify the stuff in the normal way by just replacing files or folders manually, for just the things you want changed. Instead of the whole package at once, which was the mapskin approach. They were maybe unbundled at some point it looks like. Probably cause skins end up being quite large, like heavy in the filesize. Depends what all you’re trying to do. Like if it’s just changing the ocean color in the relief that’s pretty light footprint, but if it also changes the txt files baseTiles and reliefTiles and unit graphics etc it gets more involved. I think it’s probably easier to tell what’s going on the step by step way, so you can see how each individual change is tweaking it, rather than the big overhaul at a go.

Hope that helps!

ps. Oh also, for anything that’s in your mapskin and already working, you should be able recreate all that stuff directly in the regular folder. The difference will just be in how it’s applied. So rather than a dropdown ‘switch to a different look’ type feature within a single map (which was I guess the original idea of a convenient map skin, to switch on the fly), basically that’s just how global will look for you by default when you launch it locally. Some files are more essential than others, the Polygons.txt is a big one, since that defines how TripleA is actually drawing the baseline in-game. Changes in that file would need to match what’s going more generally, otherwise it’s basically a different map and you might have issues say joining a game with another opponent using the regular map, unless they have the same file tweaks and such applied. Mapskins I think would get around this by translating the information in those more core files, but essentially all we want to do is get whatever standard to run with an updated cosmetic relief. You can change most things to whatever like substituting unit or label graphics or the colors of the land TTs painted over, but the Polys and the basic structure of the folders within the game folder those need to be on the same page, or it won’t load. It’s probably something simple like is mapskin in the props that tells tripleA what to do for skins, but I can’t recall. Since the mapskin seems to be the issue here, I’d start with seeing if you can get the regular version up to just replace what’s in the reliefTiles folder. If that works then you know you’re playing with a version of the map you can modify and make changes to. Then you can compare the material in that regular folder with what’s inside the other mapskin folder, and see which things you want to include for adjustments. Probably the easiest way to go I think

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 3

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 2 fighters, 2 infantry, 2 submarines and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry moved from Brazil to French Guiana
                  Americans take French Guiana from Neutral_Axis
            1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 cruiser moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Brazil to 86 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 86 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Morocco
                Americans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Neutral_Axis defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Morocco, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Morocco, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 1 infantry in Morocco, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis lost in Morocco
                Americans win, taking Morocco from Neutral_Axis with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry moved from Brazil to French Guiana
            1 submarine moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Hawaiian Islands to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 2 submarines and 1 transport moved from 26 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Queensland to Hawaiian Islands
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Hawaiian Islands to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Queensland to 54 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 10 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to Gibraltar
            1 bomber moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to Western United States

Place Units - Americans
            1 carrier, 2 submarines and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in Western United States
            1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Western United States
            1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Eastern United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 53 PUs; end with 53 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 73 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Kweichow
            1 fighter moved from Shensi to Kweichow
            4 infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan
            3 infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kweichow
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Suiyuyan
                Chinese attack with 7 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 7 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 1/7 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Suiyuyan
                Chinese win, taking Suiyuyan from Japanese with 7 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Kweichow to Tsinghai
            2 infantry moved from Shensi to Tsinghai
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Tsinghai
            3 infantry moved from Shensi to Sikang

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Sikang

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 9 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 1 artillery and 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            1 armour moved from Egypt to Alexandria
                  British take Alexandria from Italians
            1 armour moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Iraq to Syria
            1 bomber moved from Egypt to 99 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kenya to Italian Somaliland
                  British take Italian Somaliland from Italians
            1 mech_infantry moved from India to Shan State
            1 tactical_bomber moved from India to 41 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from India to Shan State

Combat - British
            Battle in 99 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 bomber
                Italians defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Italians lost in 99 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Italians: 1 transport
            Battle in 41 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 tactical_bomber
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 41 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
            Battle in Shan State
                British attack with 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry in Shan State, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Shan State, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Shan State
                British win, taking Shan State from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery
            Battle in Syria
                British attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Neutral_Axis defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Syria, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 1 infantry in Syria, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Syria, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 1 infantry in Syria, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Syria, round 4 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 1 infantry in Syria, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Syria, round 5 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 1 infantry in Syria, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis lost in Syria
                British win, taking Syria from Neutral_Axis with 1 artillery and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 mech_infantry moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia
                  British take Northwest Persia from Neutral_Allies
            1 bomber moved from 99 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 infantry moved from French Madagascar to 72 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Kenya to 72 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 72 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 cruiser moved from 80 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 80 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 76 Sea Zone to India
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 41 Sea Zone to India
            1 fighter moved from Shan State to India
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Quebec to 106 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            3 fighters moved from Gibraltar to 91 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Gibraltar
            1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to 81 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from United Kingdom to Eire
                  British take Eire from Neutral_Allies

Place Units - British
            2 fighters placed in United Kingdom
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Egypt
            2 infantry placed in Union of South Africa

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 35 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            1 artillery and 3 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 7 PUs; end with 7 PUs
            Trigger UK Pacific 4 No Enemy Submarines: UK_Pacific met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 1 artillery and 3 infantry

Chinese regular : 0.17
    Americans regular : 0.83
    Japanese regular : -1.00
    Neutral_Axis regular : -1.67
    British regular : -2.00

Savegame

posted in League

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 3

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Kweichow
            1 fighter moved from Shensi to Kweichow
            4 infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan
            3 infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kweichow
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Suiyuyan
                Chinese attack with 7 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 7 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 1/7 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Suiyuyan
                Chinese win, taking Suiyuyan from Japanese with 7 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Kweichow to Tsinghai
            2 infantry moved from Shensi to Tsinghai
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Tsinghai
            3 infantry moved from Shensi to Sikang

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Sikang

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 9 PUs

Chinese regular : 0.17
    Japanese regular : -0.67

Savegame

posted in League

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 3

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 11 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 submarine moved from 105 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            2 aaGuns, 1 armour, 6 artilleries, 23 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            1 mech_infantry moved from Novgorod to Bryansk
            5 infantry moved from Russia to Vologda
            3 infantry moved from Yenisey to Timguska
            2 aaGuns and 15 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia

Place Units - Russians
            10 infantry placed in Russia
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Volgograd

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 34 PUs; end with 34 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 37 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 39 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Savegame

posted in League
  • RE: League MrRoboto (Axis) vs Surfer (Allies+13)

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 7

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians repair damage of 7x factory_major; Remaining resources: 21 PUs; 
            Russians buy 3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Bryansk to Volgograd
                  Russians take Rostov from Germans
            1 infantry moved from Samara to Volgograd
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Persia to Volgograd
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska
                  Russians take Timguska from Germans
            12 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            3 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            3 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory 98 Sea Zone
            Battle in Tambov
                Russians attack with 3 artilleries and 15 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 3 artilleries and 15 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 8/18 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                Russians win, taking 98 Sea Zone from Italians, taking Tambov from Germans with 3 artilleries and 15 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Volgograd
                Russians attack with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Volgograd, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Volgograd, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Volgograd
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 4 : 2/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Volgograd, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Russians lost in Volgograd
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Volgograd
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 fighter in Volgograd, round 5 : 2/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Volgograd
                Russians win, taking Volgograd from Germans with 1 armour and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Volgograd to Samara
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Samara
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            1 aaGun moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            1 aaGun moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Bryansk to Russia
            11 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            12 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            34 infantry moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            2 infantry moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
            2 aaGuns and 13 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia

Place Units - Russians
            3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 20 PUs; end with 20 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 23 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 25 PUs

Germans regular : -1.67
    Russians regular : 3.17

Savegame

posted in League

@BombsAway Thanks.

posted in League