• I saw Vance, Guest posted. It has since been deleted.
    Who [gave] me minus one for seeing Vance was on for a while?
    Speak up.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

He blamed that girl for hanging herself…calling her a coward of all things…a 14 year old.

I wonder what he would call the extremist in Norway who killed like 77 people on that island…The victims are probably cowards too right?

Good Grief.

I’m sorry - was there someone else in the room that tied the rope around her neck? No. She wanted everyone to feel sorry for her, and now they all do - as she murdered herself.

Yes - I blame her for how she chose to end her own tragedy - She is soley responsible for what she did to herself

Why did she do it? General consensus is that she was too afraid to face the challenges in her life. So she killed herself….

If I went and “killed myself” because I couldn’t handle IL at AA.org, then who would be the idiot?

Don’t fret though IL - at the time I quickly went and flipped through my webster’s dictionary to put ‘words’ to the heinous and terrible act and this is what I found!

COWARD = Noun

A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

What an accurate use of the english language on my part - however impolite you may find it.

I’m sorry you are offended that as a general rule I don’t hold murderers (Self or other people) in high regard. Let me know when you get over it.

• I’m sorry - was there someone else in the room that tied the rope around her neck? No. She wanted everyone to feel sorry for her, and now they all do - as she murdered herself.

Yes - I blame her for how she chose to end her own tragedy - She is soley responsible for what she did to herself

NO, she was undeveloped emotionally. [edited by GG] No matter what tragedy sets in, you always blame the victims or [say] …. “that’s nothing did you know how many people die from choking on chewing gum?” [edited by GG]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m