Private Panic Still Here But Only Just!

• @Bob77:

Tis odd that you cant put ��� j a p, but you can put dick.

Rough language is a relative thing.  In Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, there’s a character called the Prioress whose “gretteste ooth” (worst swear-phrase) was “By Saint Loy!”  I suppose that was pretty strong language for a medieval nun.  Nowadays, most people would react by asking “Who the hell is Saint Loy?” – and would do so without the “hell” part being considered shocking.

• @Blaster:

@Lord:

@Dauvio:

ONE DAY WHEN WE DIE YG, WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN HEAVEN,

VANN! GET OVER TO THE LEAGUE AND I CAN GET YOU QUICKER ON YOUR WAY (metaphorically) TO THAT SPECIAL DAY!!!

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

Listen on! Listen on! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring, and that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we’ve learned! By the dust of 'em all, A&A.org’s learned.

Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here, and it finishes here! Two men enter, one man leaves.

And now, here we’ve got two men; two men with a gut full of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dying time’s here!

OMG!  AM I being trolled now?

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Get ye back to the wasteland Blaster Master!

• @Gargantua:

LOLOLOLOLOL You mean you don’t know???

That’s the Lord of the Rings sir!   and here I thought your family photos from the 80’s were almost legit?

That’s not a “movie.”  That’s live streaming footage of the 24 hour-of-power rally going on at my house in the WASTELAND!

• What the wasteland doesn’t know about Lord Curtmungus.

road-warrior-behind.jpg

• Really ?  The Trollie Chapter has arrived !

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@Dauvio:

That is not a death threat. I’m just stating that I am not a internet psycho. If I were, YG40 tournament would of been on the news.

At one point you threatened to show up at the event and be an a$$hole.  This kind of stuff scares people. Dauvio, whether you intend this as a threat or not, any normal person is going to perceive it as a threat.  You have to stop this.

• @Lord:

@Blaster:

@Lord:

@Dauvio:

VANN! GET OVER TO THE LEAGUE AND I CAN GET YOU QUICKER ON YOUR WAY (metaphorically) TO THAT SPECIAL DAY!!!

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

Listen on! Listen on! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring, and that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we’ve learned! By the dust of 'em all, A&A.org’s learned.

Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here, and it finishes here! Two men enter, one man leaves.

And now, here we’ve got two men; two men with a gut full of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dying time’s here!

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

NOOOOOO.  ME KILL.  ME GO IN.  ME KILL HIM.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

@variance:

@Dauvio:

That is not a death threat. I’m just stating that I am not a internet psycho. If I were, YG40 tournament would of been on the news.

At one point you threatened to show up at the event and be an a$$hole. �This kind of stuff scares people. Dauvio, whether you intend this as a threat or not, any normal person is going to perceive it as a threat. �You have to stop this. �

Thank you for your input Variance. I really appreciate it. I admit it was little over the top now. I do apologize for that.

I would love to have peace with YG, but he does not want to do anything with that.

The only reason I was to go to YG’s tournament is to show my formulas to Larry Harris, not to harass him.

Since YG warn me not to come, I decided not to go.

I am not harassing anyone.

I’m not a internet psycho, I am a republican christian that wants to be part of this A&A community in a positive way.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

OK Dauvio. Unfortunately there is a lot of negativity between you and YG now.  The good news is that the solution is really very simple.  All you need to do is just stay away from YG when he returns.

Do not post on his threads.
    Do not reply to his posts (unless they are specifically about you, which they won’t be).
    Do not pm him.
    Do not email him.
    Do not mention even the idea of physically being any place where he will be.

YG is a very reasonable man and if you do those things I am sure he will do the same.

• @The:

What the wasteland doesn’t know about Lord Curtmungus.

Get out of here you scamp!

go back to eating crickets, filthy urchin!

• @Blaster:

@Lord:

@Blaster:

@Lord:

@Dauvio:

BOOM!

RAGE AND HONOR!

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Want the troll embargo to stop?  All you have to do is answer.

WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN?

Delicious pigs…

Does this mean the league is the THUNDERDOME?

• '17 '16

@Lord:

@The:

What the wasteland doesn’t know about Lord Curtmungus.

Get out of here you scamp!

go back to eating crickets, filthy urchin!

You had only two slave-girls doing manicure to Lord Curtmungus?
    What a shame. I believed it was a full harem.

@variance:

OK Dauvio. Unfortunately there is a lot of negativity between you and YG now.  The good news is that the solution is really very simple.  All you need to do is just stay away from YG when he returns.

Do not reply to his posts (unless they are specifically about you, which they won’t be).
    Do not pm him.
    Do not email him.
    Do not mention even the idea of physically being any place where he will be.

YG is a very reasonable man and if you do those things I am sure he will do the same.

Thanks Variance, and I agree to your advice.  8-) 8-) 8-)

• Sponsor

@Dauvio:

@variance:

Do not pm him.
    Do not email him.
    Do not mention even the idea of physically being any place where he will be.  Â

YG is a very reasonable man and if you do those things I am sure he will do the same.Â

**Thanks Variance, and I agree to your advice.**  8-) 8-) 8-)

You all heard it… Vann agrees to all of the points made by Variance “the mediator”, I will return… and Vann will not contact me or post on my threads.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Good to hear it!

:-)

• The return of YG!! Vann, thanx for being a man and respecting YG’s space. We can all live in harmony if we show a little patience and respect.

Oh crap, I think I set up a weird reply from cuntmonger!!

• @Bob77:

The return of YG!! Vann, thanx for being a man and respecting YG’s space. We can all live in harmony if we show a little patience and respect.

Oh crap, I think I set up a weird reply from cuntmonger!!

WHO IS “CURTMONGER”?!?!?!

AND WHERE CAN I FIND THIS IMPOSTER?

HE’s GOING DOWN!

• Some of you are “warmongers”, but I am a “curtmonger”  :wink:

• O snapple, they’ve multiplied!!

I FOR ONE AM GLAD THAT YG IS BACK FOR THE GOOD OF A&A!!! THE COLD WAR IS NOW AT DEF-CON ONE, STRICTLY NEUTRALITY NO CONTACTING EACH OTHER, AND SHOW TOTAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER. THE FUTURE FOR US IS UNKNOWN, BUT THE FIRST STEP HERE IS AWESOME. FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY I OWE YG A PUBLIC APOLOGY (coming soon) FOR ALL MY ACTIONS SINCE I BECAME A MEMBER HERE ON JULY 4TH, 2017.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m