Private Panic Still Here But Only Just!

• Some of you are “warmongers”, but I am a “curtmonger”  :wink:

• O snapple, they’ve multiplied!!

• Disciplinary Group Banned

I FOR ONE AM GLAD THAT YG IS BACK FOR THE GOOD OF A&A!!! THE COLD WAR IS NOW AT DEF-CON ONE, STRICTLY NEUTRALITY NO CONTACTING EACH OTHER, AND SHOW TOTAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER. THE FUTURE FOR US IS UNKNOWN, BUT THE FIRST STEP HERE IS AWESOME. FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY I OWE YG A PUBLIC APOLOGY (coming soon) FOR ALL MY ACTIONS SINCE I BECAME A MEMBER HERE ON JULY 4TH, 2017.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

I am happy to hear this from both of you!  We shouldn’t be fighting amongst ourselves; we need to focus our efforts on correcting the minds of “people” who don’t play axis and allies yet.

• Not to make small the recent development, but the more we talk about the “cold war” the longer for it to thaw. Who knows, YG and vann might be joint hosting a game on the us/canadian border in2050. At this point, YG is back and vann is not a troll. If we all just post relevantly and inoffensive and move on, it can be over. Kaput. Fin. My thought on that. Will not comment any more on this issue. If i see something that changes, then i might weigh in again.

• Yeah don’t  speak for me BM!

Reading through a bunch of threads, does not make an expert out of you.

There is a time were we fight.
    There is a time were we at peace.
    There is a time were we build large Infantrie stacks and
    a time were we destroy them.
    I am happy that David settles for Peace and YG is coming back.

So let’s move on, we have Moscow to take…

• Im pretty sure everyone knew what vann meant. You feel the need to correct him, fine. Just dont be a rude about it. like the old vann. Posting like that, maybe you should delete your own account. Dont be a hypocrite.
    Im glad to see new blood here. Hell, im new too. Keep reading up on the forums! You can learn a lot and maybe add some helpful insight. As far as vanns older posts go, ignore them. YGs back and vanns being a good guy, so leave that poo be.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

WOW that was a NUKE

Wittmann should lock this thread.

• Too much? Nah.

• @Gargantua:

WOW that was a NUKE

Wittmann should lock this thread.

I cannot agree more.

So thank you for the suggestion to lock it at this state!

[mod]locked[/mod]

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m