GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Also for the official record, there are - NO ENTRANCE FEES

• This might be cool, and $200…good for the site, no? Or for me…

Krieghunds response, and my response to him.

Thanks for the invitation.  Unfortunately, I can’t accept, as I’m extremely busy right now and just don’t have the time.

Thanks for doing this for the community!

KH,

I thank you for your kind words, but unfortunately this is the draft, and I can’t accept your valid excuse of being too busy.

Therefore I am forced to put you on the official list of cowards and draft dodgers, bowing out of this tournament. :)

This can be corrected however…

It doesn’t start for several more weeks,  so if you find the heart, and the courage, you can always change your mind! :D

Honestly ask yourself, what do you want to tell your grand-kids when they ask you some day “Grandpa, what did YOU do during Gargantua the Greats $200 tournament of Extra Death and Pain?”  “Well grandson I,  … I was too busy.”

~Garg

• I received my draft notice. I am very unhappy because Canada’s prime minister promised there would be no conscription. But since my granpa went, I’ll follow his trail. ;)

How does PBF work? I’ve used TripleA, and I’ve played using PBEM (because when you have young children, online live games are not an option). What’s different about PBF?

Also, is the TripleA version for Global really good? I don’t know all the rules on the tip of my fingers, so I’m counting on the games to tell me if a move is forbidden.

Working on finding a partner now.

Coorran

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY TRIPLEA BY FORUM

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=25868.0

PBF = Play By Forum

The only difference between PBF and PBEM, is that instead of getting an email report with a file attached, the turn report gets POSTED here to the forums, for the public record, and the file is attached to the post.

I will admit… the PAIN portion of the tournament description, comes from the few minute learning curve of getting tripleA to become part of your life.

It’s not hard, but it’s like moving muscles you’ve never used before, it’s going to take a few minutes to get it down.

• Oh I love the intiative. Count me in!

Noll + anyone who wants to join me

• I’m in, too.
    Never played G40 before, though. But I have some expereince with AA50 and Spring 1942.
    I started testing triplea from version 1.5.0.0 on.

But there’s enough time left to learn the rules for Global, I think.

Oh…and Play By Forum only. Because I’m from Germany and my time zone is UTC+02:00 during DST.
    :-)

• @coorran:

I received my draft notice. I am very unhappy because Canada’s prime minister promised there would be no conscription. But since my granpa went, I’ll follow his trail. ;)

How does PBF work? I’ve used TripleA, and I’ve played using PBEM (because when you have young children, online live games are not an option). What’s different about PBF?

Also, is the TripleA version for Global really good? I don’t know all the rules on the tip of my fingers, so I’m counting on the games to tell me if a move is forbidden.

Working on finding a partner now.

Coorran

I have heard that the General is a hard-case! Just a rumor though  :-D

I have heard that the General is a hard-case! Just a rumor though

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :evil:

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

In.

I will play on a team with anyone.

• 1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts  + P@nther

• Chalk it up….championship baby!

I made this as a starting point.

STEP, by STEP, by STEP instructions.    Will be converted to video as soon as possible, and visual effect of written instructions to be improved in time.

But for now

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0

I will PM this to users who are requesting simplified help.

• @P@nther:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Someone???

• If I win this torunament I will devolve my part of Gargantua’s money to TripleA donation button.

• Reporting for the draft!(you made a certain dual-citizen typing this very confused when he checked his email  :wink:!) I mostly play Axis and allies house rules and minis, but would be happy to team up for the tournament! Do to my school schedule I can’t play real time though. Anyone want to team up? I’m an decent UK, Italy,France etc player and average or below average for most. Anyone want to team up? (please no Japan!)

• @General:

Reporting for the draft!(you made a certain dual-citizen typing this very confused when he checked his email  :wink:!) I mostly play Axis and allies house rules and minis, but would be happy to team up for the tournament! Do to my school schedule I can’t play real time though. Anyone want to team up? I’m an decent UK, Italy,France etc player and average or below average for most. Anyone want to team up? (please no Japan!)

I should add I have only played actual global once and 1/3. have never played triple AAA

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

I received the draft notice too. Although I am really busy, I accept this. At least when my grand-kids ask me some day “Grandpa, why you are not a millionaire” I’d get an excuse: " I was too busy playing the Greats $200 tournament of Extra Death and Pain."

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts�  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Someone???
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player

• I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts�  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users