Tired of the Trolling which I guess is okay with most members here

• '17 '16

Ya, I’m done… this is my last post… I guess people like Gargantua and Lord Curtmungus are found amusing enough by enough people on this forum that this is accepted… over, and over and over and over, I’ve seen post after post after post of these two going after fellow forum members, and pushing and prodding left and right. Too many shrugs, too many people that think its okay because a year ago he did something helpful once, so constantly finding ways to annoy other members on a daily basis is now excused.

I have better things to do with my time than to be constantly harassed and targeted by trolls… enjoy the site folks, there’s good people here, I will miss many of you, but I’m tired of all this trolling that is applauded by a few too many for my likes.

Whatever,

I’m done.

Not coming back… I suppose that will make a few people happy, but don’t care anymore…

• This comming from the guy that called me an idiot, unprovoked. Mocked vann with his wolf formula. Goes of topic. Bye Felicia!!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Wolfshanze,

Sorry to see you go.

Let me know where I can mail you this t-shirt, courtesy of the A&A.org community

Wish you well in future endeavors.

• Why is everyone so angry?  It’s really sad everyone is so full of hate…

Let’s have an end to the horror!

ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!

• Can i get a chocolate vanilla swirl!?! Please!!! With sprinkles!!

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Whoah WHoah Hey What the F$$$ is going on here???  Wolfschwanz is having a nervous breakdown and quitting?  fine.  But its not fair to the rest of us that he only credited Garg and cumtfungus.  Don’t I at least get an honourable mention?  I mean maybe I don’t have all day to post funny things like the big guns but I do try.  no respect around here.

As for you Wolfschwanz, please close your account and open a new one and come back.  It’s fun (trust me it’s fun).  Here is a video of my former self caught on security camera at work the day I too closed my account in frustration, only to return hours later with my new persona:

https://media.giphy.com/media/CIBp7DVqHUjSM/200.gif

See you soon buddy
    :-)

@variance:

Whoah WHoah Hey What the F$$$ is going on here???  Wolfschwanz is having a nervous breakdown and quitting?

This should answer your questions:

• Don’t leave the forum, Wolfshanze . You contribute a lot and are well liked. You care about A&A, which is why we are all here.
    I am truly sorry you feel harassed and am sorry we could not support you fully.
    We are Trying .
    Please reconsider.

Garg, Lord Curt, Bob (I did not know about the idiot calling,sorry.), Variance and anyone else:
    this is not acceptable. We do not sanction trolling or scaring off of any of our members.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Wittmann is right.  We are just teasing you Wolf.  No one wants you to quit.  Please stay on and either ignore us or dish it out back at us.

@variance:

Wittmann is right.  We are just teasing you Wolf.  No one wants you to quit.  Please stay on and either ignore us or dish it out back at us.

Well he dishes it out all the time; just look at the post history.  Taking a ribbing is a different story though.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Oh well if that’s case, then carry on gentlemen

• '19 '17 '16

I suspect Putin is to blame this!!!

• @wittmann:

Garg, Lord Curt, Bob (I did not know about the idiot calling,sorry.), Variance and anyone else:
    this is not acceptable. We do not sanction trolling or scaring off of any of our members.

Well he dishes it out all the time; just look at the post history.  Taking a ribbing is a different story though.

I call bullcrap! This is the first time i’ve ever said anything negative about wolf. He can insult and mock, but you wanna say something to me for calling him on his hypocrisy!
    Eat it

#istandwithbob77

• Disciplinary Group Banned

I know it doesn’t pay to get on a member’s bad side. We just have to change our tune.

• #EatIt!  No sprinkles for you! Lol

• '17 '16 '15

@Gargantua:

@variance:

heh heh know a lot folks who can dish it out but can’t take it.

@barney:

@Gargantua:

@variance:

heh heh know a lot folks who can dish it out but can’t take it.

Reminds me of a Purple Dinosaur I once knew…

• I would have gone with a flintstone reference, if I were to go there.

• It all started in Toronto.

It was Colonel Mustard, in the kitchen with a UK piece skulpt.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m