100 reasons why Kirk was better than Picard.
My personal favs are:
91. Diplomacy for Kirk is a phaser and a smirk.
71. When Picard was 37, he was only Captain of the lowly freighter, Stargazer. When Kirk was 37, he was Captain of the flagship Enterprise.
46. Picard’s middle name isn’t tough or awe-inspiring like Tiberius is.
42 Picard hasn’t fathered any children; Kirk – probably millions.
37. Kirk once made a cannon out of bamboo, sulphur, potassium nitrate, charcoal and then fired diamonds into the hearts of his enemies. (Need we say more?)
31. One Word: Fisticuffs.
30. Kirk’s name is hated throughout the galaxy.
22. The Klingons didn’t have a word for surrender – until they met Kirk.
18. Picard allows cats on board, while Kirk beams away even really cute things, like Tribbles.
6. Three Words: Flying Leg Kick
4. Kirk traveled through The Great Barrier, met God, and wasn’t even impressed.
3. Kirk’s bedroom is a passion pit with electric sheets.