• found no=national objectives

but i ve slipped this ADS

thanks in advance

• Amon buddy, good to see you again. Where ya been hiding lately?

I think ADS refers to the dice system or type of dice used. As in, regular dice, not low luck. Am I correct people?

• @The:

Amon buddy, good to see you again. Where ya been hiding lately?

I think ADS refers to the dice system or type of dice used. As in, regular dice, not low luck. Am I correct people?

probably you re.

well, i ve been advancing on private matters and with some good players and friends here went off + triple a broken and the politics forum banned … simply missed interest in coming to the site… but i ve decided to come back and try to play some games…

are you up for une
    revised or the new game maybe
    havent played it yet
    what say you

• and thanks for help
    you re sure right :)

• Hmm, can’t seem to find the bid placement rules.  The 2010 league rules refer to previous leagues’ bid placement rules, but the rules for previous leagues have been removed.  Can anyone tell me the placement rules for bids?  :-D
    Thanks.

• @anchovy:

Hmm, can’t seem to find the bid placement rules.  The 2010 league rules refer to previous leagues’ bid placement rules, but the rules for previous leagues have been removed.  Can anyone tell me the placement rules for bids?   :-D
    Thanks.

It is the same bid system used for the revised league. It is an unrestricted bid, meaning you can take the IPC’s for a later purchase or for immediate units to be placed before the game begins.

Example: allies bid 9 and place one china inf in SUI, one UK inf in EGY & 1 russian inf in KAR or a UK destroyer in SZ2 and Russia get’s + 1 ipc to be spent on their turn.

Does this make sense?

• J-Dub, congrats on being made a moderator. I’m sure you’ll do a great job. Best 'o luck with the responsibility.  :-D :-P

• @The:

J-Dub, congrats on being made a moderator. I’m sure you’ll do a great job. Best 'o luck with the responsibility.  :-D :-P

Thanks TDJ, Go log some “W’s”

• Does this make sense?

Yeah, thanks.

• @JWW:

@The:

J-Dub, congrats on being made a moderator. I’m sure you’ll do a great job. Best 'o luck with the responsibility.  :-D :-P

Thanks TDJ, Go log some “W’s”

what does this mean

• He is suggesting I start cleaning house by getting some wins, hence the “W”.  :-D

• @The:

He is suggesting I start cleaning house by getting some wins, hence the “W”.  :-D

was that ironic or

• Ah, nope, no irony intended I don’t think.  :?

• good then. u dont deserve ˝get ironised˝ .

• How are “Heavy Bombers” treated in the 2010 league?

According to the rulebook: Add the results of the two dice.

or

According to the new Faq: Choose the best result of the two dice
    (see http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16872.msg563184#msg563184 )

Or will there be a rule such as: Ongoing games with tech = “old rule”
    games starting today or later = “New rule”.

?

• @P@nther:

How are “Heavy Bombers” treated in the 2010 league?

According to the rulebook: Add the results of the two dice.

or

According to the new Faq: Choose the best result of the two dice
    (see http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16872.msg563184#msg563184 )

Or will there be a rule such as: Ongoing games with tech = “old rule”
    games starting today or later = “New rule”.

?

I could ask the same question as above referring to the rule change concerning bombers with paratroopers that have to stop in the territory a tank has just blitzed through now (the bomber was allowed to proceed according to the old FAQ).

• '10

Page 19, Step 5. Press Attack or Retreat – Condition B–Attacker Retreats: The second sentence should read: “Move all attacking land and sea units in that combat on the battle board to a single adjacent friendly space from which at least one attacking land or sea unit moved.”

Does this mean one can retreat from an amphib even if some offloaded units are left ?  Also can  units retreat to transports assuming the proper amount of spaces to hold them ?

• @Battlingmaxo:

Page 19, Step 5. Press Attack or Retreat – Condition B–Attacker Retreats: The second sentence should read: “Move all attacking land and sea units in that combat on the battle board to a single adjacent friendly space from which at least one attacking land or sea unit moved.”

Does this mean one can retreat from an amphib even if some offloaded units are left ?  Also can  units retreat to transports assuming the proper amount of spaces to hold them ?

I don’t think so, because the general Amphibous Assault-rules were not changed.
    The only difference in this FAQ-change is the exchange of the word “units” from the rulebook with the words “land or sea unit”. I think the new wording is just a clarification that air units do not retreat the way the other units do.

• @P@nther:

@Battlingmaxo:

I don’t think so, because the general Amphibous Assault-rules were not changed.
    The only difference in this FAQ-change is the exchange of the word “units” from the rulebook with the words “land or sea unit”. I think the new wording is just a clarification that air units do not retreat the way the other units do.

… and that land or sea units cannot retreat to a territory an air unit came from (if not accompanied by a land or sea unit from the same territory the air unit came from).

• '10

Yes, I think I took it out of context.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m