2015 Find League Opponents Thread

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

I don´t think this system can be “gamed”, there is only one way to get into the playoffs I believe: by winning vs strong players. I am not likely to enter, as very difficult wins to achieve for me are still pending, but if I enter, it will be as fair as for anyone else being classified.

A different topic is whether some people play more at the beginning, mid, or last part of the league, but players can look at targeting around the 8 necessary games if they wish as far as I saw last year, and that should not be an issue for others, I think.

Thanks a lot for the offer Bold, it is an opportunity to learn a lot, but I did not decide yet if will stop in 8 or not, and prefer waiting for now.

• '12

@JuanSpain:

I don´t think this system can be “gamed”, there is only one way to get into the playoffs I believe: by winning vs strong players. I am not likely to enter, as very difficult wins to achieve for me are still pending, but if I enter, it will be as fair as for anyone else being classified.

A different topic is whether some people play more at the beginning, mid, or last part of the league, but players can look at targeting around the 8 necessary games if they wish as far as I saw last year, and that should not be an issue for others, I think.

Thanks a lot for the offer Bold, it is an opportunity to learn a lot, but I did not decide yet if will stop in 8 or not, and prefer waiting for now.

ok Juan, when you decide to play more than 8, as i am almost certain you will, i hope you will make me #9.

Cheers

• '12

Looks like JDOW has seen fit to tacitly decline my challenge, I am opening up the invitation to any tier E player for a league match.

There’s only 4 of you:
    1. Me1945
    2. Ghostglider
    3. Gamerman
    4. JuanSpain  :-)

I’m looking to learn here people.  That’s what tier E is all about.

Cheers

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

@Boldfresh:

@JuanSpain:

I don�t think this system can be “gamed”, there is only one way to get into the playoffs I believe: by winning vs strong players. I am not likely to enter, as very difficult wins to achieve for me are still pending, but if I enter, it will be as fair as for anyone else being classified.

ok Juan, when you decide to play more than 8, as i am almost certain you will, i hope you will make me #9.

Cheers

You will be 9, that is promised. Will be in touch in any case when games with Gargantua and JWW finish.

• '12

gargantua game, i’m guessing, is completely on hold for quote some time, right?  gotta stay sharp Juan!  :wink:

• I’ll play you on condition of radio silence, knowing also that you are also busy and it will be at a leisurely pace

• I’ll give you the advantage of first bid.  Fire when ready

• '12

Looking for any tier 1 or higher competition.  PM me.

• '20 '16 '15 '14

If, instead, you’d rather play someone specializing in Mickey Mouse strats  :-D, I’m looking for some more games as well….

All the usual – 1 unit per territory, no tech, real dice, no rerolls, etc. etc.

PM me a bid if you are interested – any tier welcome!

• Hello everyone!

Im looking for a league opponent.
    I have plaid this game quite alot at the lobby.
    Anyone can challange the “man without a head”!
    Be a great or an average player :)

PM me or answere.

Your sincerely, Anonymous X

• X,
    I sent you a private message.  Just posting here to let you know, to make sure you see it.  There will be a little number by “My messages”

• Oh.

To everyone else, I did not accept his request for a new opponent.  He still needs one.

Someone show the new guy a good time!

• Hello and merry Christmas gamers!!

I’m new to league but have been playing for over 15 years …

I’m looking for a League game but unfortunately I Play dice … Tech is optional and bid for allies…

I’m allways in the lobby looking for more players but it’s like pulling teeth please let me know if anyone is interested

And as Always happy Hunting!

• Welcome, Whitshadw!

You won’t have much trouble finding a game here.  If you require a faster pace, be careful how you pick your opponent.  You can always talk to them before you start about things like that, too.

What do you mean “unfortunately I play dice”?  That you don’t play low luck, or….?

Few people play with tech in the league, and few play low luck, just FYI.  Look over the stickied threads if you haven’t already, especially the rankings, so you have an idea of the strength of your opponent.  We are only in the 2nd month of this year’s play, so you should consult the 2014 league rankings sheet as well, for a lot more data on league players.  Or just play someone else who is new to the league!  The league is your oyster.

• ok looking for a game or two… my games are winding down and holiday business is over so got some time.

• Looking for a game. PM if interested  :-)

• Yes its me :)
    Who wants to play

• Hi all,

Brand new player here, figured why not just jump into it. PM me if you would like to start a game/earn a free win.

• '17

Looking for a match or two of G40

(Also, if anyone wants to try out a 1v1 game of World at War let me know. I just started a team game, but I want some practice, and it looks fun.)

• '20 '18 '17 '15

I am looking for some opponents.  PM a bid!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m