3 Infantrys moved from Sverdlovsk to Surgut
            5 HeavyTanks and 1 Mot.Inf moved from Sverdlovsk to Surgut
            3 Infantrys moved from Sverdlovsk to Perm
            3 Infantrys moved from Sverdlovsk to Ufa

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Yeniseysk
                Russians attack with 2 Fighters and 6 Infantrys
                Finns defend with 1 Infantry, 2 Mot.Infs and 1 Tank
                    Russians roll dice for 2 Fighters and 6 Infantrys in Yeniseysk, round 2 : 2/8 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Infantry, 2 Mot.Infs and 1 Tank in Yeniseysk, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Finns, 3 Infantrys owned by the Russians and 1 Mot.Inf owned by the Finns lost in Yeniseysk
                    Russians roll dice for 2 Fighters and 3 Infantrys in Yeniseysk, round 3 : 1/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Mot.Inf and 1 Tank in Yeniseysk, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Russians and 1 Mot.Inf owned by the Finns lost in Yeniseysk
                    Russians roll dice for 2 Fighters and 2 Infantrys in Yeniseysk, round 4 : 0/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Tank in Yeniseysk, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 Fighters and 2 Infantrys in Yeniseysk, round 5 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Tank in Yeniseysk, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 Tank owned by the Finns lost in Yeniseysk
                Russians win, taking Yeniseysk from Finns with 2 Fighters and 2 Infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for Russians: 4 Infantrys
                Casualties for Finns: 1 Infantry, 2 Mot.Infs and 1 Tank
            Battle in Surgut
                Russians attack with 5 HeavyTanks, 3 Infantrys and 1 Mot.Inf
                Germans defend with 1 Infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 5 HeavyTanks, 3 Infantrys and 1 Mot.Inf in Surgut, round 2 : 3/9 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Infantry in Surgut, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Germans lost in Surgut
                Russians win, taking Surgut from Finns with 5 HeavyTanks, 3 Infantrys and 1 Mot.Inf remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Germans: 1 Infantry
            Battle in Ufa
                Russians attack with 15 Infantrys
                Finns defend with 1 Infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 15 Infantrys in Ufa, round 2 : 2/15 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Infantry in Ufa, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Finns lost in Ufa
                Russians win, taking Ufa from Finns with 15 Infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Finns: 1 Infantry
            Battle in Perm
                Russians attack with 15 Infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 Infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 15 Infantrys in Perm, round 2 : 2/15 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Finns roll dice for 1 Infantry in Perm, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Germans lost in Perm
                Russians win, taking Perm from Finns with 15 Infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Germans: 1 Infantry
            Battle in Olyokminsk
                Russians attack with 12 Infantrys
                Hisaichi defend with 1 AAGun, 2 ArmoredCars and 3 Tanks; Yamamoto defend with 1 Artillery and 1 Infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 12 Infantrys in Olyokminsk, round 2 : 4/12 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Yamamoto roll dice for 2 ArmoredCars, 1 Artillery, 1 Infantry and 3 Tanks in Olyokminsk, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    2 ArmoredCars owned by the Hisaichi, 2 Infantrys owned by the Russians, 1 Artillery owned by the Yamamoto and 1 Infantry owned by the Yamamoto lost in Olyokminsk
                    Russians roll dice for 10 Infantrys in Olyokminsk, round 3 : 0/10 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Yamamoto roll dice for 3 Tanks in Olyokminsk, round 3 : 3/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    3 Infantrys owned by the Russians lost in Olyokminsk
                    Russians roll dice for 7 Infantrys in Olyokminsk, round 4 : 1/7 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Yamamoto roll dice for 3 Tanks in Olyokminsk, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Russians and 1 Tank owned by the Hisaichi lost in Olyokminsk
                    Russians roll dice for 6 Infantrys in Olyokminsk, round 5 : 2/6 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Yamamoto roll dice for 2 Tanks in Olyokminsk, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 Infantry owned by the Russians and 2 Tanks owned by the Hisaichi lost in Olyokminsk
                Russians win, taking Olyokminsk from Yamamoto with 5 Infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Russians: 7 Infantrys
                Casualties for Hisaichi: 2 ArmoredCars and 3 Tanks
                Casualties for Yamamoto: 1 Artillery and 1 Infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 Fighters moved from Yeniseysk to Sibirsky

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 16 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Yamamoto : 0.50
    Finns : -0.83
    Russians : -1.67

Savegame

• TripleA

@Whackamatt Still gonna continue even after the fall of Moscow? I respect persistence and courage but there is also a point where it becomes insanity :)

• '20 '18 '17 '15

I’m willing to concede if my Allies are. I’m in for another game!

• @Whackamatt well played all.
    Although, I am a fan of insanity, @redrum.

• '20

@Whackamatt I agree to concede. I’ll pass on another match. Well played, Axis.

• I’m in for another game.

• TripleA

Well good game then fellas! I’m in for another one.

@Colt45554 Are you sure? I promise to be more gentle next game! I didn’t even capture London :)

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

I’m in too!

• '20 '18 '17 '15

IN

redrum
    whack
    entek
    dawg

???
    captainwalker
    degrasse
    wittmann

NO
    colt

• @Whackamatt I think I will pull out too. Sorry all, but it is all a bit much for me with my poor vision.
    I will miss it.

• '20 '18 '17 '15

@Wittmann

It was great playing games with you witt! if your vision ever improves, we’ll be here.

• @Whackamatt thank you.

• '20 '18 '17 '15

@Wittmann alternatively, you could plug an HDMI cable from a laptop into a 56" tv. That might help! :)

• @Whackamatt that ought to help, but my wife doesn’t like big screens. Her eyesight is excellent, so she obviously doesn’t understand my anguish.

• should we try to recruit more players?

• @captainwalker Sure. I think with you that makes 5 of us and just need to see if @Degrasse wants to play again which would be 6.

• @redrum I think the game would be more fun if we had more than six…

• @captainwalker Yeah, I think 8 is definitely better.

• '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

I would be happy to be the sixth player of the ideal 8 that want to play. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m