Where are you from? Sign our guestmap!

• Sweet

• Greetings.  The link took me to a site that asked me to install a search engine.

I am from Green Bay, Wisconsin in the United States.  Green Bay is a city located at the southern tip of the actual bay that is attached to Lake Michigan.  We are known for the Green Bay Packers, encased meats, and cheese.  I bought my first Axis & Allies board game from my local hobby shop in 1987 or 1988.  Have been hook ever since.

Young Grasshopper’s YouTube channel is what led me here.  Thank you to him for his efforts in promoting the game.

• I do not think the guest map works any more. Welcome to you, even though you are from the wrong side of the pond. :wink:

• Welcome to site. I live in Kenosha and have a group up to 12 guys that play here at my house.

Deathheads plays in my group. He is from Appleton. Don’t know if that’s to far for u to go there and play or he may go by you. Let me know if you want to contact him to play.

• @SS:

Welcome to site. I live in Kenosha and have a group up to 12 guys that play here at my house.

Deathheads plays in my group. He is from Appleton. Don’t know if that’s to far for u to go there and play or he may go by you. Let me know if you want to contact him to play.

Thank you very much.  I don’t have a group and haven’t played in a few years.  I need to bone up on the newer versions of the game first.  However, I will remember this post and get back to you should I get back into playing shape.  My sons are just getting to the age of being able to play so I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos to get myself ready to teach them.

Thanks again.  By the way, I teach high school history in Green Bay.  It’s great to see this many people dedicated to the history of the world during this amazing time period.

• Your welcome. Hope to see you playing soon. Take care .

• @Private:

I do not think the guest map works any more. Welcome to you, even though you are from the wrong side of the pond. :wink:

LOL.  Thanks.

• '17 '16

@retrohobbyist:

@Private:

I do not think the guest map works any more. Welcome to you, even though you are from the wrong side of the pond. :wink:

LOL.  Thanks.

He’s from England too?

• Greetings from Houston, Texas USA!

• '20 '19 '17

General Mayhem reporting for duty, sir/ma’am.
    Currently posted in the general Buffalo, NY area, but I am willing to TDY somewhat to meet up to play.

I have been playing various versions of A&A since ~1988, but have never participated in a tournament nor an on-line A&A game.
    I’ve done PBEmail Diplomacy in the past, but that is a different animal.
    Over the years I have downloaded and played a few TripleA games against the AI, but it is never as satisfying as FTF.

After watching General Hand Grenade’s video of Young Grasshoppper’s 2017 tournament and GHG’s wish list video, I am stoked to play A&A (anything).
    Looking forward to gearing up to acquire and learn Global and hopefully attend Young Grasshopper’s 2020 invitational.

I’ll be looking for help on how to join and play a TripleA hosted Global game sometime soon, just have to figure out the time commitment(s) and mechanics of joining (I think I should have a good/basic understanding of the game itself, but will hunt down a copy of the rules ASAP).

So in salutation,
    Well met all-ya-all’ (and ‘Aye’, "Oi’, ‘Ciao’ and ‘Yo’ to all our Canadian, Aussie and friends across the globe),
    General Mayhem

• Great !  Welcome aboard ! Yes you are on the right path. :wink:

• Hey! Been on the forum for a while now, just wanted to “sign the guestmap”. The link took me to a website, not a map, so I’ll just post it here. Ila, Georgia (US) :-D

• Please use the “Introduce or Re-Introduce Yourself” topic in our Welcome Forum:

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/category/12/welcome

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m