Mr Ghoul
    TG Moses VI
    SUD (your playing, I wanna play you!)
    Yanny

• dezrtfish plays cameron
    Hortenflyingwing plays SUD
    Desert_Viper plays TG Moses VI
    Mr Ghoul plays Yanny

Winner of cameron and TG Moses plays Winner of Yanny and Desert_Viper. Winner of Games number 1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4 play each other, Winners of those games play each other for the Championship.

If you have any questions, ask in the apropriate thread. If you still want to sign up, you have until Saterday, April 13th.

Tournement will begin then. Good luck to you all. And I can’t wait to play you all.

Rules :

Dicey will be used (if you need help using it, just ask)

We are playing with Bid only. But, you can work out with your Bid whether you want to play Russia Restricted or not. (RR would warant a smaller bid) If you need help bidding, just ask.

Ruleset - We are using…. School over, will finish later. We’re using Standard rules…

• Yanny i need some info on dicey

• Standard rules means -

No Naval Occupation, Kamikazees, Submerging subs, ect.

Using the Rules clarification which is found in all game boxes. I am looking for a URL atm but my DSL line is incredibly slow.

• Okay, what’s bidding?

• It seems i missed out on this tournement, when is the next one??

• Bidding is a way of making the game more fair (it is slanted toward the Allies). It also is the fairest way to decide which player plays which country.
    Here is an example.

Player 1 says: I will give you 21 IPCs to play the Axis.
    Player 2 says: I bid 18 IPCs to you to play the Axis
    Player 1 says: I bid Russia Restricted and 5 IPCs for you to play the Axis.
    Player 2 says: Ok

Player 2 plays the Axis and gets to place 5 IPCs before hand. Russia cannot attack first turn because of the special rule Russia Restricted.

• Yanny, what do you mean place 5 IPC’s beforehand? Do both Axis players benefit from this or just Russia?

• Your playing either the Axis or the Allies. You can distribute it however you like. But, it is generally agreed upon you cannot put, say, a Japaneese infantry in Berlin, or a British Infantry in Moscow.

• Thanks a lot! :smile:

• When is the next tournament going to be?

Adam

• When this one ends, we’ll see. This could take awhile!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m