• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL…

I had forgotten about the Uhura dance…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxk1BSQo8bg

But YOU have forgotten this!

Not exactly my flavour… but not bad!

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

@Flashman:

Watch ALL Plinkett reviews before reaching conclusions on SW & ST.

Plinkett’s reviews are all must-watch, and you have to start with the ST ones to adapt to his style. Also never thought I would see a Plinkett reference even on a miscellaneous A&A board.

Also while it’s not a complete disaster Godfather III deserves mention since it was such a disappointment compared to predecessors (yes, even more than the SW prequels, the trilogy had already lost steam by the end of Jedi).

• The Uhura dance I’m talking about was when she tried that at 60 years and gained 50 pounds, except for some reason managed to work muscle on her thighs and everywhere else is flab.

• Sponsor

Any sequel that followed “Highlander” after the first one.

• '10

Caddyshack 2
    Blues Brothers 2000
    Indiana Jones-Kingdom of Crystal Skulls
    Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd

• Customizer

Forgot Exorcist II: Heretic

Regularly voted the worst movie ever made.

• TripleA

I actually liked the Alien and Starwars movies.

• The worst sequel ever?

Gargantua returns: chronicles of a troll.

It doesn’t have the same flavour of the first movie: “Gargantua the Flamestarter”

• @Gargantua:

LOL…

I had forgotten about the Uhura dance…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxk1BSQo8bg

But YOU have forgotten this!

Not exactly my flavour… but not bad!

Yeah…I’m gonna say she’s smoking there.  I don’t know what IL is talking about though, I don’t remember seeing it.

• Ok, saw the clip.  How can you really tell anything from that?  All I can see are her legs, which are fine.

What kind of supermodels are you banging, IL?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Jermofoot:

Ok, saw the clip.  How can you really tell anything from that?  All I can see are her legs, which are fine.

What kind of supermodels are you banging, IL?

He has his pick!

• '10

Isn’t there a rule or a law against posting such atrocious pictures ?

I feel like i should sue your ass Garg for that last pic…

• @Axisplaya:

Isn’t there a rule or a law against posting such atrocious pictures ?

I feel like i should sue your ass Garg for that last pic…

I think we should make him and IL double date them. 2 each. :mrgreen:

• There should be a rule about posting that.

• I now need to put an ice pick into my temple to get rid of that picture.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Final Frontier is lousy, but not nearly as unconscionable as Nemesis. At least it gave us the ultimate ego trip of Shatner directing a film in which Kirk takes on God.

“What does God need with a starship?”

Nemesis ruined any chance of the TNG crew making another movie and put the franchise on life support.

• @empireman:

Star Wars 7, already know its gonna be horrible….

Do you believe that Disney will look at some of Lucas’ failures in the newest three films and not follow in those errors?
    I hope for a good new series.

• @ABWorsham:

@empireman:

Star Wars 7, already know its gonna be horrible….

Do you believe that Disney will look at some of Lucas’ failures in the newest three films and not follow in those errors?
    I hope for a good new series.

JJ is a hack. He is a barely competent purveyor of product cinema. His films are consistently underwhelming. He is however a terrific marketer and generates lots and lots of hype. Hype puts asses in seats. Hype makes people think things were better than they were to justify how much they bought into the hype.

Here’s a line from a review on the new Trek film which has released abroad already,

Link to review. Spoilers.

******Spoiler warning. ******

"That Into Darkness still has a tendency to warp its own logic is also a problem. While plot-holes can be forgiven when Abrams is hurtling his audience through space at breakneck speed, the final act descends into the sort of fan-service that throws the arbitrary nature of certain narrative decisions into much harsher relief. "

Really, doesn’t give me high hopes for Episode 7. Maybe that’s just Orci and Kurtzman who won’t be writing Episode 7. Judging from JJ’s Trek pics he does seem to have a good idea what makes for a good Star Wars movie. I really hope I’m wrong and JJ excels at Star Wars and that keeps him in a galaxy far far away from Star Trek.

• Customizer

I wanted a Star Wars 7 where Luke turns back to the Darkside, start talking in a British accent and builds a new Evil Empire.

With Disney it’ll probably be more like Episode 1.

• @Kreuzfeld:

I recently got hooked on this movie series called “star wars”. The first three where fantastic with light sabres modern cgi effects and great writing. The I get to the 4th movie, and it seems like the budget have taken a turn for the worse. No fancy cgi, instead they have started using men and children inside suits. I could have forgiven that, but they seem to have decided to remove the funniest character of the franchise, which I previously believed was the only reason this series was allowed to continue. His name is Jar Jar Binks, and his HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILARIOUS, really most awesome character on the silver screen since the god father.  For some reason it seems that the director have continued making the series for a full 6 movies, and a 7th one is in the making. I can only hope he will save this series which really have steadily become worse since star wars 1.

Have anyone of you seen these movies? Lets make an internet campaign to save this franchise.

Downright trolling from here. One of my fav series

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m