Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

New WW2 Movie - "Black Book"

• I just saw Black Book this weekend, and I highly recommend it.  I had a few friends with me that don’t care for WW2 or war films in general, but went anyway and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It concerns a Jewish Dutch singer who is trying to survive in Germany-occupied Holland.  She goes to some extremes to aid the resistance and save herself.

The movie is somewhat long (two and a half hours or so), but highly entertaining and suspenseful.  There is plenty of action to entertain someone who enjoys those types of movies.  There is also a fair amount of nudity, which seems to be on the director’s (Paul Verhoeven) style, but you’ll find the lead to be a work of art.  Just be warned that you will also see a Nazi stahlhelm, unless that interests you.

• 2007 AAR League

A great movie I saw was called Rosenstrasse it is in German but it is a movie about Aryan wives who are married to jews.
    Don’t wanna go into too much details but I certainly liked it and if you can find it I would reccomend it.
    It doesn’t have any fighting however but it is WWII Nazi Germany based

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m