OK, the March Tournament is underway. Predictions on final four? National Champion? I’m thinking Louisville v Georgetown with Louisville taking the tournament.

GG

• I really don’t know, and made a bracket for my fantasy football league (it’s the stupid way we determine draft order).  I expect it to be full of upsets, but haven’t seen scores yet.

I have no 1 seeds in the Final Four, and only one 2 (as well as a 3).

I’ve got Miami winning it all (defeating Florida to reach the championship) over Kansas St. (which beats Memphis to reach).

It’s probably going to be wrong, but I just want to see some insanity.

• South Dakota State! Go Jackrabbits!

• @Guerrilla:

OK, the March Tournament is underway. Predictions on final four? National Champion? I’m thinking Louisville v Georgetown with Louisville taking the tournament.

GG

that didn’t work out to well for ya….

No… just about every bracket I have is shot to hell, on one side or the other. Well, I shouldn’t say that. I did foresee in many that Georgetown wouldn’t make it all the way. Didn’t foresee a first round fall.

GG

• Go Miami……Heat!

• @Imperious:

Go Miami……Heat!

Rooting for the Heat is like rooting for the lions versus the Christians in the coliseum.

• Man, see that broken leg. WOW

• @SS:

Man, see that broken leg. WOW

Nasty

• didn’t like Duke anyway.

• @Imperious:

Go Miami……Heat!

No one from the East can stop them in a series. The AARP Celtics or the Bulls without Rose can beat the Heat in games but not a long series.

Heat vs OKC for the Finals.

• I say San Antonio and Heat. Denver as a dark horse possibility.

OKC is falling behind each season: losing players and adding in more scrubs with less experience.

Heat wins again anyway.

• @Imperious:

I say San Antonio and Heat. Denver as a dark horse possibility.

OKC is falling behind each season: losing players and adding in more scrubs with less experience.

Heat wins again anyway.

This is what I’m hoping for.  The past post seasons have been pretty anticlimactic as a Spurs fan.  I’d like to see Timmy and the rest of the Big 3 take one more before they retire (plus he’s playing like he just got into the league this year).

• Well w/o Labron and Wade and Chalmers, they beat SA at home with only Ginobli out.

That means Heat don’t have much to worry about. I think Parker is just as old as Wade if not mistaken.

This is SA last rodeo in the finals, they need another Duncan type under that coaches system. Tiago Splitter isn’t it.

• @Imperious:

Well w/o Labron and Wade and Chalmers, they beat SA at home with only Ginobli out.

That means Heat don’t have much to worry about. I think Parker is just as old as Wade if not mistaken.

This is SA last rodeo in the finals, they need another Duncan type under that coaches system. Tiago Splitter isn’t it.

The Spurs benched Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Green (4 starters and top scorers) and the bench still made it a game with the Heat at home full strength.  And David Stern fined the Spurs $250,000 for doing that, which is complete BS.  He certainly didn’t extend the same standard to the Heat with this past game (though personally I don’t think anyone should be fined for sitting players), which I fully expected.

I don’t think the series is as clear as you think it is.  Certainly the Heat are younger but I don’t think as deep or organized.  However, that’s the same type of team that took down the Spurs last year (Thunder).

Pop has a habit of making a team of players he knows fit together with his system.  Tiago is not an exception.  He’s certainly not on Duncan’s level, but he’s also quite a bit younger and should get better with the coming years.

I know it could be said for pretty much all teams, but the Spurs could have the best record if they’ve been healthy all year.  The Heat have not had this problem.

• The Spurs benched Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Green (4 starters and top scorers) and the bench still made it a game with the Heat at home full strength.

Thats true but it was earlier in the season. The teams now are very different. Based on the period after the All star game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m