• Customizer

Guys,

––As I’ve already read the book,…“The Monuments Men” and “Fury”. I hope Fury is a good one,…I 've read of it for quite a while now. Let’s add “Lone Survivor” to that list.

“Tall Paul”

• Another 1,531 Tyler Perry movies. One every 5 hours containing only black actors and using the same exact plot sequence.

Dark Knight Reborn, Godzilla, and the last Hobbit film

They will never be an end of these films… unfortunately.

I wish we get some original ideas in films

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Mad Max - Fury Road.

• Sponsor

Looking forward to the next Dark Knight, but only if it is as good as the 3 before it. I also have my fingers crossed for a mind blowing remake of Time Bandits… (not likely).

• 300 Rise of an Empire, hands down.
    I got chills just watching the trailer.

-Avengers 2

This is 2015 release?

• @Uncrustable:

300 Rise of an Empire, hands down.
    I got chills just watching the trailer.

-Avengers 2

This is 2015 release?

Good catch ,I replaced it for Captain America. Thank you Uncrustable!

• @Imperious:

Another 1,531 Tyler Perry movies. One every 5 hours containing only black actors and using the same exact plot sequence.

Dark Knight Reborn, Godzilla, and the last Hobbit film

They will never be an end of these films… unfortunately.

I wish we get some original ideas in films

I want another Godzilla movie, the last one with Matthew Broderick was crap served as a fine meal.

• I want one that actually kills people ….and they show it…unlike that kaka version with Broderick

• guardians of the galaxy
    3rd hobbit
    xmen days of future past
    hunger games mocking jay part 1
    captain america
    robocop

• Sponsor

@Imperious:

I want one that actually kills people ….and they show it…unlike that kaka version with Broderick

…and one that doesn’t shot all the monster scenes at night in the rain. :x

• @Imperious:

I want one that actually kills people ….and they show it…unlike that kaka version with Broderick

Ahh you just wanna feed the Beast….huhmmm?!?..

-What have you seen old man?

-Gozilla, Gooozilla

• @Flashman:

Sorority Hazing 39

:lol:

I had to stop by a sorority yesterday (twice) for my other job.  Good lord - they were just kids (and I’m only 32).  But the sorority mother…now we’re talking.  :evil:

• Customizer

@Tall:

Guys,

––As I’ve already read the book,…“The Monuments Men” and “Fury”. I hope Fury is a good one,…I 've read of it for quite a while now. Let’s add “Lone Survivor” to that list.

“Tall Paul”

• @Imperious:

Does it bother any others besides myself that not one human died in the alien invasion of earth on the Avengers movie? These creatures with awesome technology can’t hit a mass of civilians and only manage to shoot up some vehicles.

• alien invasion of earth on the Avengers movie? These creatures with awesome technology can’t hit a mass of civilians and only manage to shoot up some vehicles.

Reason: Disney. Nobody will ever again get hurt in a marvel comic book movie because they don’t want kids crying. That don’t sell damn Popcorn and Twizzlers.

• @Imperious:

alien invasion of earth on the Avengers movie? These creatures with awesome technology can’t hit a mass of civilians and only manage to shoot up some vehicles.

Reason: Disney. Nobody will ever again get hurt in a marvel comic book movie because they don’t want kids crying. That don’t sell damn Popcorn and Twizzlers.

Does this apply to Disney STAR WARS ,too?!?  :? :? :-o

• The agent guy died in Avengers.
    And 9 deaths since Avengers (Iron Man 3 and Thor 2)

There are 21 significant deaths in pirates of the Caribbean.

Honestly George Lucas made Star Wars childish long ago (Clones vs Robots, The Clone Wars animated series in general, Asoka)
    If anything Disney might inject some more mature themes into Star Wars (Lets just hope so  :-P)

• Give me Captain Kirk as Jack Ryan! (in the Shadow Recruit).  It can’t be as bad as the Sum of All Fears….

• @Uncrustable:

The agent guy died in Avengers.
    And 9 deaths since Avengers (Iron Man 3 and Thor 2)

There are 21 significant deaths in pirates of the Caribbean.

Honestly George Lucas made Star Wars childish long ago (Clones vs Robots, The Clone Wars animated series in general, Asoka)
    If anything Disney might inject some more mature themes into Star Wars (Lets just hope so  :-P)

An invasion needs large scale causalities.

• Is anybody watching I,FRANKENSTEIN ?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m