Wizard of the coast is sending out additional playing pieces

• Customizer

I got mine today. I’ll need to go through them to get an exact count. They were packed loose in a small box but counting just the Germans it looks like they added quite a few sculpts and chips.

• Customizer

I submitted my request earlier this week and mine are on their way.  :-D

So maybe I requested a few more pieces than I actually need for the shortcomings in the OOB game… :roll:

• I called them and talked to Josh and he said it would be 5 to 10 business days. It is at 10 days now curious when they will show.

• Customizer

Great customer service.  They didn’t need to do this.  I am getting my pieces and extra chips in a couple weeks now.

Merry Christmas!

• @jim010:

Great customer service.  They didn’t need to do this.  I am getting my pieces and extra chips in a couple weeks now.

Merry Christmas!

They didn’t need to short us in the first place. Charge highest price of any A&A game, for a game that almost is unplayable OOB. Yes they did need to do this, and it is why they are doing it.

;)

Hopefully they have learned from this mistake.

• Customizer

Still haven’t gotten my pieces…I assume it’s because of the holiday rush, but who knows…

• @toblerone77:

I got mine today. I’ll need to go through them to get an exact count. They were packed loose in a small box but counting just the Germans it looks like they added quite a few sculpts and chips.

That is good. Glad for you.
    I did not bother as I am in England, then I heard someone in England say they got them here!
    Annoying.
    Have just started my  second ever game. Am happy to be playing it again, but do not really know what rules we are playing and do not think I have much of a chance as the Axis.

• Customizer

It seems to take a while to get them, but considering the fact that you can send them an email and wait a few weeks it was worth it. They should have just had them included in the first place.

Thanks to the OP for posting this or I wouldn’t have even bothered.

• '13

Just sent in my request.  I’m surprised I didn’t see this post sooner.  Oh well, let’s see what happens next.

• '13

Just got a response today.  15-20 days I’ll have more playing pieces.

• I sent an email on this also and they are mailing me additional pieces! can’t wait

• I love customer service at WotC. I sent them an email about the lack of playing pieces in AA14 and here’s what I got back:

Wizards Customer Support
    To Me
    Jan 7 at 7:57 PM

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.

Note the date of the email from Customer Support 1/7 and the date of my posting here.

• Customizer

Call customer service Yavid. It honestly makes a difference.

• Customizer

Yeah, put in my initial request on 12/11, still haven’t gotten anything even though they said they sent them. Of course, they marked the issue as “Resolved” in their system, so I can’t comment on or update it…had to put in a new ticket. No response.

• Customizer

Has anyone any experience of the Welsh office?

• '17 '15

I think I have,I’m from UK,been waiting maybe 5/6 weeks,but in the end I’ve got it.Just send one e.mail about the order and another one about my phone number,nothing else.That was it.

• I just got a reply from them today it’s going to be 3-6 weeks. We’ll see how that works out.

• Customizer

Got an answer from my follow-up:

Thanks for contacting us at Wizards of the Coast! I have looking into this for you and can let you know that your order is in queue for processing and will be sent out as soon as we get the product to fill the order. We greatly appreciate your patience in regard to this matter .If there is anything further that we can assist you with please feel free to reach out to us again, we’d be happy to assist to the best of our ability.

• Customizer

Just an FYI for everybody. I would just assume 6-8 weeks. You will get them but it will take a while.

• @jim010:

Merry Christmas!

they DID need to… actually.

they are still saving money on every person who bought the game and never got the pieces and didn’t ask for them after the fact already.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m