Friends - I'm in trouble - and I need your help

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/5WULe

I just put this online - Please take a moment and consider this today.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I have to vouch for Gargantua (Joel) whom I know personally and also this dog Mr. Bear.

Fist for Joel: Though his online persona often betrays this fact, Joel is a stand-up class-act kinda guy who has personally put his neck on the line for me in the past. He’s the type of guy who always has your back and will stand by you even when you’re in the wrong. Most of you will never get the privilege of meeting him or his dog but you should all be aware that he’s the type of guy that would fight bare-knuckle by the side of anyone on this site if you needed him. He needs us now.

For Mr. Bear: I’m not a dog lover by any means. But this little guy will steal your heart. Well-behaved, loyal, friendly, takes no bullshit with strangers but knows to be nice to the right people, everything you could want in a dog. He’s one of those dogs that you know is just that much smarter than the rest, and he walks with his head up, proud and hansom.

Pitch in whatever you can. It is a noble cause on two fronts.

Thank you for the very kind words Canuck.

Like you said when you were the first to donate, $8000 in 9 days is a very tight schedule and a tall order.

But the good news is that in the last 8 hours we’ve raised about $1350!.  If everyone keeps chipping in like they are, all the pieces add up ! Which means I think we’re going to make it, or at least get close enough.

Perhaps I should approach this as an axis and allies adage? to encourage our friends at the site?

HEY EVERYONE! - I have a 90% chance of holding Moscow and saving Mr. Bears life, if we get as much cooperative funding together as possible, as soon as possible.

So please - Join Canuck and I and embark on this great adventure, standing with us to fight and hold off the forces of cancer, in the most epic battle Axis and Allies.org has ever seen.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Hear hear! (Bump!)

• '10

You know I always have your back Joel!  Just dropped an hour’s fee on the fund razr site.  Let me know if you need more when the 7th comes. He is getting the surgery.

C’mon people.  Let’s kick in some dough… it’s just money, you’ll make more.

Double D,

I don’t know what to say brother, other than thank you very, very, much - for getting into this battle alongside us.

Strength in numbers has raised $1941.00 in 24 hours folks! That’s incredible!!

To the rest of the axis and allies nuts out there:

Mr. Bear salutes all of you, and is ready to do his part in this fight.  In a way - Bear is buckling down for his very own D-day this June (7th); and it is an honor to know that some of you are right there with us, supporting Mr. Bear with the IPC’s he needs to survive.

Take a stand and join us friends, -every soldier counts-.

• '17 '16 '13 '12

27%, I’m starting to like the odds for Bear.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Gave what I could, wish I could do more. Hope it helps Mr. Bear.

Seems like an awesome dog and a great friend. Would love to meet him some day. I hope and pray that all goes well and that Bear will be healed and fully healthy.

Regards,

LHoff

• TripleA

best wishes to bear

Scoffman, Omega… and Boldfresh who has yet to post in the thread.

Those are very important contributions, thank you very much.

Thanks again to all of you, it is incredibly honoring to know that Bear and I are not alone.

This whole fundrazr has been very humbling…

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

:-P

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Hours wage donated for Mr. Bear!

Change Mr. Bear’s name to “Steve Yzerman” Garg, and I’ll cover the surgery JK!!!

Get well buddy!!!

• I hope the dog will get his treatment. But due to past difficulties with you, i must decline the help. I am sorry for that, but i felt at least i wanted you to know i do feel for your problem. Hope all goes well in the end.

@Imperious:

I hope the dog will get his treatment. But due to past difficulties with you, i must decline the help. I am sorry for that, but i felt at least i wanted you to know i do feel for your problem. Hope all goes well in the end.

IL,

Thank you for your positive comments and support.  It is my experience that “difficulties” are overcome by “heroics”, and just making the attempt to cross party lines brings you there.

Your positive thoughts/considerations make you one of us in the fight for the win - so thank you for joining.

• I gave out of pity for the dog, knowing who his owner is.

@Jermofoot:

I gave out of pity for the dog, knowing who his owner is.

AAA HAH HAH HAH HA HAHA!!! A fair comment in this place friend. :)

Do know that I love Mr. Bear as if he was my own son, and that we are an inseparable team; which is why I am so committed to his full recovery.

Jermofoot - thank you for weighing in and standing to be counted. A&A.org has raised one of the largest groups of support so far.  I don’t know what to say, other than thank you!!  I hope everyone at AA.org knows that I would and will be there for them, and I am so grateful - that so many of you, are here for me and Mr. Bear now.

I’m in awe gentlemen… awe.

@hkytown1:

Hours wage donated for Mr. Bear!Â

Change Mr. Bear’s name to “Steve Yzerman” Garg, and I’ll cover the surgery JK!!!

Get well buddy!!!

What would happen if I told you… Bear was a Canucks fan?

… lol …

Don’t worry, he’s not :P

Hockey Town, thanks for joining the team.  It’s a distinct honor to have you here as a defenseman!

• Well that’s a nice thing to say. Thanks!

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I’m in France at the moment and one day a year everybody goes to work and donates their pay for that day to the elderly to purchase air conditioners and new appliances and generally things to make their lives more comfortable. It’s called “the day of solidarity.”

In light of the recent unfortunate circumstances to befall Mr. Bear and Joel I propose those who can, work June 6th (D-Day) for Mr Bear. It’s one day to help save a life and if we all pitch in we can do it.

This June 6th I will be fighting all day in France to save a life! (Donating my day’s wage for Mr. Bear’s Surgery) Who’s with me!?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m