• I respect Tebow’s heart and drive to win/play.  He also has some skills but a long way to go for what most people consider being a quarterback.  Like frim, I can’t stand the unwavering God talk (yeah, like God cared more about your team winning than kids starving, or even the other team…did they not pray hard enough), an inordinate praise he receives that people couldn’t describe.

The reality is that he’s a terrible QB when it comes to the main thing the position is for: passing.  He did have his best game as a QB versus Pittsburgh, but I have no clue who the idiots were that thought the Steelers were going to blow them out.  That’s kind of the flipside of things, automatically discounting Tebow because of all the attention.

Either way, the Defense and Kicker kept Denver in the hunt because Tebow couldn’t perform EXCEPT when he finally made some plays at the very end of the game, where all credit was given to him.  It’s just stupid…not him, just everything surrounding it.

and the Patriots will beat them soundly again.  Although I’m always game for some underdog, stranger than fiction stories.

The Broncos didn’t win that game. The Steelers lost the game. I really like Tebow, I think he has a great heart, and he represents a certain level of character not as evident in the NFL, but I don’t think he has any chance of winning.

GG

• @Jermofoot:

The reality is that he’s a terrible QB when it comes to the main thing the position is for: passing.

Doesn’t he have like a less than 50% completion percentage and nearly the league worst yards per pass?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@frimmel:

Doesn’t he have like a less than 50% completion percentage and nearly the league worst yards per pass?

Those stats aren’t good for his job security… but as long as he keeps getting Ws then, more power to him.

• guess we’ll find out soon how timmys gonna do
    remember you don’t have to believe in God to believe in Tim Tebow:)

• The answer is no:)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

You’re all welcome for my accurate predicition.

MASSACRE!

• @Gargantua:

You’re all welcome for my accurate predicition.

MASSACRE!

I hope you didn’t hurt your arm patting yourself on the back there, Captain Obvious!

Nobody (who knows anything about football) really thought Denver had a chance.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Finally, someone recognizes that I’m the captain!

• '10

@Gargantua:

Finally, someone recognizes that I’m the captain!

Its nice to be recognized even if your only a captain!

• Perhaps Grand Funk Railroad could be your theme song?:)

• Don’t need a captain or get a captain’s advice to figure that out.

• I thought for sure Belichick would let Brady attempt the TD record, but guess he just wanted a comfortable win.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m