• I bet I know what you were thinking when you visited this forum:

“Adolf Hitler? Josef Stalin? President Bush? The French? Yanny? I mean who could possibly be more evil than the ones I listed above? Just thinking of them makes me want to wet my pants”

Well you thought WRONG! Here are the true, worst villians of all time. :evil:

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/features/eleven/80stoonvillains/

Feel free to debate :P

• I am too terrified to debate; I would argue but I’m afraid they’ll come get me in my sleep. :D

• Oh man… Megatron was such a badass. I use to remember seeing him on TV (this was before Beast Wars took over an destroyed the once brilliant Transformers series) and having to wet my pants because he was such a badass. 8)

• I remember Dr. Claw, that guy used to scare the shit outta me.

• Megatron! His Decepticons got to be Fighters, Space Ships, Helicopters, and real weapons! The Autobots fought with hot rods and tractor trailors. And Megatron still managed to lose!

• I remember Dr. Claw, that guy used to scare the sh*t outta me.

I know, Dr. Claw should’ve placed much higher than that! :o Whoever watched Inspector Gadget back in the day definately knows what I’m talking about. The perfect voice for a villian and best of all, they never showed his face. And the glove. Nobody messes with that glove. Well, except for OJ Simpson, but that’s because he had the Dream Team.
    8)

Megatron! His Decepticons got to be Fighters, Space Ships, Helicopters, and real weapons! The Autobots fought with hot rods and tractor trailors. And Megatron still managed to lose!

Well its not Megatron’s fault that he has wussies like Vortex (" I’m Vortex, fly me – if you dare! ") If I was Megatron I would’ve used my friggin’ HUGE gun to blow everything away. No questions asked.

• yea, Dr. Claw was badass

• Dr. Claw kicked ass because Inspector Gadget always got himself into some situation where he needed his 12 year old niece to bail him out!

• @TG:

Oh man… Megatron was such a badass. I use to remember seeing him on TV (this was before Beast Wars took over an destroyed the once brilliant Transformers series) and having to wet my pants because he was such a badass. 8)

I liked the animation of Beast Wars. I think Mainframe is planning on re-creating the original Transformers with their better animation.

• really? sweet, that show was awesome back in the day

• There was a short lived reincarnation of the original transformers in my area a year ago… I still dont like to talk about what they did to the show. They took the decepticons and predicons (from beastwars) and based it in the original show against the auto bots. :roll: :o :(

• I saw a beastwars episode once, which was actually a good one, because they encountered like a ship or something full of the auto bots, particularly optimus prime, and they were massive, and supposedly ancient. it was old school.

• I liked the animation of Beast Wars.

The animation was good. Too bad the character design, characters, and storyline were not… :-?

Megatron definitely deserves to be number one. I mean, in the old Marvel comics Spiderman actually “fought” him; that is, Spiderman ensnared Megatron with webbing for about three seconds, due to the following awkward silence. Then Spiderman pussed out and ran away from the raging Megatron. Other than that, Megatron was nigh-Godlike.

But where the hell was Starscream? He was just as badass, too! His Armada form kicked ass with the wing sword and all. But he was classic, and he was the ultimate “stupid-but-cunning” type of villian. He died in the movie, but ah well, Unicron was there to pound everyone.

• starscreem was awesome.

• Even without looking at the site,
    my vote is split between…

Fearless Leader” from the ‘Rocky and Bullwinkle Show’…

…and…

Snidely Whiplash” from the “Dudley Do-Right Show.”

• After checking out the website…

Yup! I was right. My '50s pick(“Fearless”) and
    '60s pick(“Snidely”) woop these candy-sases bad.

• I don’t think so… Skeletor was just a complete badass because he was always stealing He-man’s womance in addition to eating babies (well the last part is false, but he’s still a womanizing badass). Plus nobody can compete with Castle Grayskull. Nobody.

• Serpentor definetly deserves to be higher than Cobra Commander. Serpentor is bad ass, and Cobra Commander is a pansy. also, wheres Destro? that guy was old school.

• Yeah, Serpentator was also very much of a badass.

But of course there are stinkers on this list. I mean look at Dr. Terror (a lame rip-off of Dr. Doom) and Hordak (which I confuse for Hard Dick). Hell they might have put in Skunktor instead of those has-beens.

• Starscream? The guy who always messed it up for Megatrom? No way!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m