• @Variable:

How about same rules as the other bases…

Cost 15
    Takes up to 6 damage points
    1 per territory
    holds number of infantry equal to damage points remaining
    Boosts inf defense to 3
    standard base AA defense against SBR

So basically, it has the same cost, defense, and hit points as a naval base or air base, but boosts up to 6 infantry’s defense to 3. If it’s SBRed for say, 3 damage, then it only boosts 3 infantry’s defense. Repairs are the standard 1 IPC.

Yes it looks good but I think 10 or 12 IPC will be better

• Hey everyone as I promised today I’m going to begun my project of the oil rules but first of all here are the bunker rules i’m going to implement:

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cost: 12
    Move: 0
    Attack: 0
    Defense: 0 (AA ability)

Bunkers are a defensive infrastructure that boost’s your infantry, making them defend at 3, this only work to 5 infantry units, bunker’s can take damage by bombers in strategic bombing raids.

• AT ability: The bunker also make a special roll when there is a tank in the opposite army, the bunker rolls after anyone else and you get a hit if you roll a 1.

AA ability: The bunker also has the same AA ability has any other infrastructure.

• STILL TESTING

So … back to the oil rules project, HBG no offense dude but I’m going to make my own roundels for oil and I will then decide if I’m going to buy your’s or use mine’s but, still your roundels are great and I highly recommend everyone who is making their own oil rules to use them !!!

I will post more news Friday or Saturday…

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Why would a bunker boost your attack? Shouldn’t it boost your defense?

• @Variable:

Why would a bunker boost your attack? Shouldn’t it boost your defense?

Yes my bad, I was wrong

• Just got my Wildcatter board game in. Those oil derricks are awesome and right size for me and you get 70 gold and 70 silver oil derricks. I’m going to use IL’s oil rules to.

• TripleA '12

Sweet. Can you post a photo please?  :-)

• go back to page 2 on this topic and look at fishmoto’s pictures. samething

• I recommend to you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.

• @coachofmany:

Does anybody have any information on where oil was stockpiled by what country and where. I know pearl harbor just filled their oil storage tanks prior to the Japanese bombing, I believe 500,000 tons of oil.
    I would appreciate the information.

Yes I got some information on some stockpiles… The capture of Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, and France yielded Germany 5 million barrels. The Pechelbronn Oilfields in France gave Germany an oilfield to work with for the war. I also remember reading somewhere that the Germans captured a lot of oil from Antwerp.

• My friend work for an oil producer and a couple of years ago he gave me info about 1939-1940 oil producers.
    There’s a big difference between stocpiles and real oil production.
    Yes there was little oilfield in France, Belgium, Austria and Hungaria but only Rumanian oilfiled was realy significant for the nazi.
    That’s why the conquer of egypt and caucase oilfield was so important for Hitler.
    He knows that he couldn’t win the war only with Rumanian oil.
    German relation with some middle east country was good but the allies destroyed the revolt in Iran and in Iraq.(Oil producer under british control)
    Stockpile and oilfield must be two different thing.
    But both might be detroy by strategic bombardement raid.

• Somebody have test 2 diferent IPC value, like oil? For example;
    Infantry 5ipc
    Tank 10ipc+5oil

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m