Drink of Choice/Prescription Drug of Choice

• Okay, so with those two questions I am sure we can drum up some interesting facts about one another.

Stuka’s drink of choice: Scotch… I prefer blends over single malts… I know, it’s sad.

Stuka’s Prescription drug of choice: Since I was recently (and I mean just yesterday) diagnosed with TMJ, it would have to be either Flexoral or Valium.

• Bourbon.

Don’t have a prescription, so can’t tell ya there.

• '19 Moderator

I drink Irish whiskey on ice.

I got some valium in mexico once, not bad.

• Glenlivet if drinking whiskey. Splash of cold filtered water, no ice.

Beer for preference with food or having more than one.

I’ve been really enjoying Dortmunder Gold from the Great Lakes Brewing Company.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/73/228

Do not like mood altering chemicals created in laboratories.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

This is SO going to get locked as a political discussion….I can see it already.  All it will take is someone saying Marijuna should be legal and that’s it…oops, I said it!

Anyway:

Morphine for DAMN sure!  That shit is awesome!  You can crumble three vertebra, have massive internal injuries, be in racking pain so bad that you cannot lay flat but curl backwards with your heels - I kid you not - literally touching your ears, get a shot of Morphine and be perfectly fine and wondering why you can’t just go home yet?

As for alcohol, alcohol is for the psychologically stunted.  :P  The closest I get to it is a glass of wine a week, and only for the anti-oxidants in the red wine.

• Iraq is a dry zone unfortunantly. Kind of lame the way I only got one year of legal drinking in before shipping out. :cry:

• '19 Moderator

@frimmel:

Glenlivet if drinking whiskey. Splash of cold filtered water, no ice.

Glenlivet is whisky  :-P

• Dortmunder Gold is pretty damn good.

@Cmdr:

This is SO going to get locked as a political discussion….I can see it already.  All it will take is someone saying Marijuna should be legal and that’s it…oops, I said it!

Really, it should be, and all other drugs.  Doesn’t mean you aren’t retarded if you still OD though.  Our approach to drugs just doesn’t make sense.  But you’re right, that’s too political for this.

@M36:

Iraq is a dry zone unfortunantly. Kind of lame the way I only got one year of legal drinking in before shipping out. :cry:

I see what you did there…

• Spaten Octoberfest
    Tsingtao ( china)– i happen to love the taste of lead in beer.
    Stella Artois

Alcohol can be for occasions not exceeding once a month. Other than that your a stupid drunk who’s dependent on substances for what little joy you deserve.

Drugs are for losers. Sorry. That includes smokes too.

• '19 Moderator

@Imperious:

Spaten Octoberfest
    Stella Artois

LOL, when I was in the UK last year most of the people I talked to refered to Stella as “Wife Beater Beer”

• @Imperious:

Spaten Octoberfest
    Stella Artois

Spaten Oktoberfest was one of my first loves (along with Optimator), and Spaten is one of my faves.  Tsingtao was one of my others.  The Chinese immigrant in Paris was delighted I could pronounce it properly.  :lol:

Alcohol can be for occasions not exceeding once a month. Other than that your a stupid drunk who’s dependent on substances for what little joy you deserve.

I disagree.  And apparently doctors do too…a drink or week or even every day is apparently good for your health.

Drugs are for losers. Sorry. That includes smokes too.

This just in…alcohol is a drug.  :-o  But I can see what you were going on with your previous statement.

• @stuka:

Stuka’s drink of choice: Scotch… I prefer blends over single malts… I know, it’s sad.

you seem to young to enjoy scotch?

@stuka:

Stuka’s Prescription drug of choice: Since I was recently (and I mean just yesterday) diagnosed with TMJ, it would have to be either Flexoral or Valium.

TMJ?

• Beer: Spaten Mayboch
    Hard liquor: toss up between Jack straight up or any single malt scotch on the rocks
    Wine RED: Can’t go wrong w/Ruffino Classico…… everyday.
    Wine white: Montrachet (I know it’s french)
    Drug - there’s so many good ones…
    Mary-J for all occasions
    Mushrooms for those special occasions
    Occasional LSD, loved tripping w/the right group

In my older age I guess it’s Motrin. How depressing.

• For those who do not already know…

Newcastle for beer (with my alternates being Fosters and Sam Adams Light)
    I have shifted away from my Spanish red wines to favoring some of the North Carolina Yadkin Valley wines (some phenomenal wines being produced in that region)
    And for spirits… Stolychnya.  With the occasional Kahlua or Amaretto cordial.

• Stella as “Wife Beater Beer”

most likely some development relating to British/Belgium hooligans who love their soccer teams> it tends to spill over in other areas where anything goes. The blokes like their own kind of dark beer. Lager is not for British tastes because it does not go with fried chips and other belch food.

IN America Budwiser/coors is the choice for chimps and wife beaters too. Most likely because its cheap.

Shing’ shau is the correct pronunciation for Tsingtao

• '19 Moderator

Of course I asked, they said that drinking stella makes you angry, I didn’t press the issue.

• @Imperious:

Shing’ shau is the correct pronunciation for Tsingtao

Ching Dao.

And Stella is in no way near the crap like Budweiser.

• 2007 AAR League

my God, nobody likes budweiser.  i like budweiser.  no light beer here, but if its a must, coors light is the best light beer.

well newcastle is awesome, same with guiness.  without going into the ritzy beers which are all good i do like budweiser the best from the mainstay of beers.

but a good half and half (guiness floated on harp lager) is awesome.  no black and tans.

crown and cokes are freakin great.

a merlot is good for family gatherings.

jameson whisky for liquer.

and for mixed drink, the most fantastic drink in the world if made right(strong) and mixed well, the white russian.  or for some, the caucasian.

• '19 Moderator

People your killing me!

Jamison is Whiskey!

Scotts and Canadians Make Whisky

Irish and Americans make Whiskey

• Don’t get me wrong, I can drink a Bud if that’s all there is or someone is offering.  Coors light is definitely the better of the cheap American beers.

I had a Bumblebee the other day…layered Guinness and Boddington’s, which was great.

Crown doesn’t need coke, but yeah, it’s good.  Oh wait, I’m thinking of Southern Comfort.

I knew the difference, DF, it’s still the same drink we’re talking about though.  :lol:  Jameson’s is the shit though!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m