Anti-missle missle test/system…what do we need?

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/01/AR2006090101285_pf.html

It was a success but, not in a realistic situation.

In other words…
    It won’t be a success until it knocks a NK or PRC missle(doesn’t have to be a nuke for the test) outa the sky.

Will the Pentagon pay NK or PRC to launch a top of the line nuke at the US??…
    Say Midway or some little island offa the coast of Washington state.

Really,
    When will you feel safe from NK, PRC or other nukes?
    What level of system do we need? 
    A) One to five missle knockdown capability?
    B) Six to twenty missle knockdown capability?
    C) Twenty to one hundred missle knockdown capability?
    D) MORE?
    E) Is it too expensive?

Other alternatives…
    F)  French diplomacy
    G) Preemptive non-nuclear attack?
    H) Preemptive sabotage?
    I) _________________________________

Or should we just give nuke and MIRV technology to all nations as the Clinton Administration did with China(MIRV) and NK(NUKE)?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

It’s a success if it convinces our enemies not to shoot missiles at us.  We don’t even need a functioning system, we just need something to convince them we have a functioning system. :)

• I’m all for such a system, but I think it’s foolish and irresponsible to put all of our eggs in that one basket.

It is FAR easier to stop a bullet before it leaves the barrel than it is once it’s in flight.  :wink:

Rob.

• 2007 AAR League

oh yeah, i forgot that Clinton GAVE NK nuclear technology.  Stupid freakin democrats put us all in danger with that one.  SHHHH, media, dont talk about that.

@balungaloaf:

oh yeah, i forgot that Clinton GAVE NK nuclear technology.  Stupid freakin democrats put us all in danger with that one.  SHHHH, media, dont talk about that.

If it could be used to harm liberals, the media won’t talk about it.  You know that.  Why do you think the whole Valeria Plane thing disappeared when Democrat Armitage admitted it was he who leaked the information, not Karl Rove?  Why do you think we don’t hear about schools and hospitals and medical clinics and classes being taught and built and conducted in Iraq by US Soldiers who volunteer after their work day to assist, except by those soldiers when they come home and tell it themselves?  Why do you think we hear about how oppressed the Lebanese are or the Syrians are by the massive Jewish state?  Why do you think we don’t hear about the unemployment rate in this country reaching record lows?  Why do you think we don’t hear about the DOW jones hitting record highs?  Why do you think we don’t hear about gas prices being estimated to drop to $2.00 a gallon across the nation, down 30-40% by November?  Why do you think we don’t hear about the billions we spent getting New Orleans back up and the billions more scheduled to go there?

And, most importantly, why do you think Donald Rumsfeld and other republican leaders are being threatened with injunctions against their freedom of speech before the upcomming elections by liberal sympathetic judges?

If the truth was known by the populace, the democratic party would cease to exist over night.  (I admit that would be a bad thing, we need an organization to keep the republicans as close to honest as possible.  Otherwise, we would have a theorcracy with homosexuals, homeless, and diseased people dieing in the streets while the middle and upper classes got richer every year.)

• Well said Jen.  Not only that but what is really sickening is that if the dems get into office they will claim all of the things that you just mentioned as their accomplishments.

• You’d almost think Jennifer was a conservative! :-D

@El:

You’d almost think Jennifer was a conservative! :-D

Almost.  :)

I view myself as a patriot.  I love my country, I was willing to give my life for my country, TWICE, I lost 80% of the use of my left leg in defense  of this country, I destroyed 3 vertebrea in support of this country, and I’ll vote for any ignoramous I think will slash government spending.

Think that might make me libertarian….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m