• Saw Rock of Ages (frak’n fantastic by the way!), and it got me thinking…

Beatles for sure, I mean, they transcend more than just music…and they played all different styles, and didn’t stick to one singular formula (Favorite song: Hey Jude)

Need to sit back and relax? No problem…put on some Floyd and wash your troubles away. (Favorite song: High Hopes)

The last was hard…grew up on Nirvana, U2, and Metallica…each has their pros and cons, but it has to be U2…If you want the modern day version of the Beatles, it would have to be them…I know people may flip trying to compare them to the Beatles, but if you want a band that has had more of a world wide effect in the last 30 years, it’s been them.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

The Beatles and Led ZeppElin.

I am not sure if I could round out a top 3. The first two were shoe-ins… in terms of artists I would have to say John Mayer.

But as far as rock groups go… maybe Rush, The Who or Stevie Ray.

• AC/DC

Led Zepplin

Beatles……the top three is hard

• The Eagles I believe have the best selling album of all time.

• @ABWorsham:

The Eagles I believe have the best selling album of all time.

They do have one within the top 5, but Dark Side of the Moon tops them not only on sales, but longevity in the Top 200 (spent like 800 weeks on it)….I’ll take Floyd over Eagles any day…

• 1. Pink Floyd
    2. Mighty Zep
    3. Van Halen

Edward is the reason I ever picked up a guitar, and through that I thoroughly fell in love with my top 2. VH was also my first concert, and it was epic, to say the least. If you haven’t heard their new album, A Different Kind of Truth, you need to check it out. It’s good stuff.

• TripleA '12

My top 3 rock bands of all time are pretty much:

1 - Queen
    2 - Guns N’ Roses
    3 - Led Zeppelin

• '10

The Beatles
    Led Zep
    The Smiths

• Morrissey
    The Smiths
    The Cure