TripleA 1.6.1.2 Stable has been released

• Great improvement! 1611 runs pretty fine. I tested loading older savegames - works perfectly!
    Thank you!

And thanks a lot for the new Global map, too!
    :-)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

It’s so nice that this game is constantly upgraded…  we are blessed.

• @Veqryn:

the size is, depending on bundled or not, either around 130mb or 230mb

since it was recently uploaded to sourceforge, it might not have been spread to all their mirrors yet

just give it a try again later, or pick a different mirror

You’re talking Greek to me.  Can you explain this further???  Also, I uninstalled TripleA and tried to install this new one.  Took a long time and still wouldn’t let it download fully.  Allowed it anyway but got an error message.  I’ll have to show it to you next time I try.

• Customizer

@questioneer:

@Veqryn:

the size is, depending on bundled or not, either around 130mb or 230mb
    since it was recently uploaded to sourceforge, it might not have been spread to all their mirrors yet
    just give it a try again later, or pick a different mirror

You’re talking Greek to me.  Can you explain this further???  Also, I uninstalled TripleA and tried to install this new one.  Took a long time and still wouldn’t let it download fully.  Allowed it anyway but got an error message.  I’ll have to show it to you next time I try.

don’t bother,

just re-download it

sourceforge (our hosting webservice) has been slow these days

• Got it this time- thanks. :-)

• Customizer

Any bug reports on 1.6.1.1??

• '10

Where can i find the Global map for 1.6.1.1 and how to install it ?

• @Axisplaya:

Where can i find the Global map for 1.6.1.1 and how to install it ?

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26989.0

• Customizer

last minute call for any bug reports?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Just the game notes RE Kamikaze’s and Russian NO.

• Customizer

TripleA 1.6.1.2 is released
    (i just updated this thread instead of making a new one…)

Major Bug fixes since 1.6.1.1:

• Fixed null pointer for undoing a placement made by UK in global 1940 maps, caused by the new no-air-checking delegate [players will need to update their 1940 maps though]. (veqryn)
    • Fixed integer array error in Strategy Bombing with Heavy Bombers, causing the second half of all rolls to not be rolled, thereby defaulting to one each. (veqryn)
    • Fixing “Edit Unit Bombing Damage” for maps that use territory based damage, such as ww2v3. (veqryn)

Major New Engine Features since 1.6.1.1:

• Improving “Draw Territory Borders On Top” so that it will automatically switch to “medium” if you are on “low/default” and are zooming, and switch back once you stop zooming out. (veqryn)
    • Creating framework for TripleA to use proxies to connect to the internet. Allowing map downloading, PBEM/PBF, and dice servers to use a proxy. (veqryn)
    • Improving the menu “GAME -> SHOW DICE STATS” to give information per player, as well as totals. (veqryn)
    • Allowing new option for the Play By Email / Play By Forum poster, to “Include Overall Dice Statistics” in the post/email. (veqryn)
    • Allowing people to hold SHIFT down while their mouse is over a territory in order to keep that territory in the Territory Panel, no matter where they move their mouse afterwards. (frigoref)
    • Creating a simple Ping method inside of the Chat Controller, that will ping all computers once every minute, hopefully improving everyone’s connections. (Sean Bridges & veqryn)

**Basically, what this means is that:

1. You can how use Play By Forum behind a proxy (like a vpn, or from work, etc).

2. You now have an awesome Dice Stats option in the “Game” menu.  You can also print the dice stats as part of your Turn Summary.

3. When Zooming out, territory borders will always be drawn on top of the artwork, so you can ALWAYS see Sea Zone borders, etc.

4. Live Games in the lobby, and network games, should have more stable connections.**

Also, just like the last release, this one is fully backwards compatible with your current game saves!

So go update TripleA, and also update any maps like Global that need updating!

thx,
    veqryn

• TripleA

Dice stats settle luck debates.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m