• That was a nice walk down memory lane……

Switch & TC, can’t forget Jenn although she hasn’t left, helped get me started here years ago! It is a shame they are gone…always wondered if they came back under a different name?

Both switch & TC were strong gamers and played often! Maybe we should have an old timers day and try to invite them back for a tournament of classic or something!?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I’m down, and I’d support it.  But we’d need to have a clear list of contendors to chase, and atleast some hopeful responses from them!

• 2007 AAR League

@JWW:

Maybe we should have an old timers day and try to invite them back for a tournament of classic or something!?

That would be interesting. I joined this site right around the switch from classic to revised. My first post was in response to a revised strategy thread by Bean when he was still going by the name trihero. Ended up playing my very first forum game with him because of that discussion. Smart guy. He definitely needs to come back. Switch, too.

• 2007 AAR League

What about triforce?

• '10

Nutbar, and Statregic Planner was the other one. His brother I think.

I remember looking in on a play by forum game from Nutbar and he was just doing the turns with a board and dice at home and posting the results.

There was no way for the other player to even follow the game.

He was a character.

• @Col.:

Nutbar, and Statregic Planner was the other one. His brother I think.

I remember looking in on a play by forum game from Nutbar and he was just doing the turns with a board and dice at home and posting the results.

There was no way for the other player to even follow the game.

He was a character.

Strategic planner is back (me) and am on and off again. But nutbar said he hates the game because he always loses! What a quitter! I feel honored to be on this list! I’m a character and am back!

• Exactly what my mma karate coach says

• Brain Damaged was a member I enjoyed during my early days on this site.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m