GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Start by yourself,  and secure another teammate somewhere along the way.

• Littleboot I think desertjournalist needs a teammate. Maybe you two could team up? I am playing desert first round he just needs a teammate and you two are axis.

You guys are in different tournament seed brackets lol.

• What does desert do for a teammate?

• Customizer

@theROCmonster:

Negative for Axis or Allies?

2012 League rules.  lowest bid gets Axis.  Negative bid gives the $ to allies.

• Customizer

Gone for a couple days.  Will start game when I get back.

• So garg can we have a bid system instead of just getting axis or allies. I also think axis are overpowered, and they are much easier to play. Up to you. Your tournament.

• @theROCmonster:

Gargantua already pronounced on the bid.

“2. ALL GAMES will be TripleA version 1.5.2.1 PBF - or Live Game (But you must atleast upload a save file to a thread)
          - All Games will be TEAM vs TEAM  That’s either 2 OR 3 players per team, no larger.
          - All Games will be 1940 GLOBAL ALPHA 3.9+ NO BID.  Side will be determined by a die roll.
          - TECH IS OPTIONAL, both sides must agree, (Though I’m not 100% certain it is working yet)”

Besides, all the Global games I’ve watched and studied have been based on a no-bid scenario.  If other players have similarly prepared, instituting a bid at this late stage (tournament kicks off tomorrow) is rather short notice.

• @theROCmonster:

I happen to agree that a bid would be a good idea.  Nevertheless, the lateness issue is not a small one.

I notice you are Allies.  Could it be that made no mention of bid, hoping you would be Axis?  Then when you noticed you were Allies, you suddenly took exception?

You may have noticed I am Axis.  Could it be that I’m saying bids are not right at this late stage because I am Axis?

Could it be that I like asking questions when I should actually be making statements?
    Could this be a growing trend of c***py American journalism?
    Could I be hijacking this thread in a small way to gratuitously draw attention to this matter?

FIND OUT these and SO MANY OTHER EXCITING QUESTIONS IN . . .

“The Smoking Bunny” - in stores SOON!

(j/k I don’t have a book coming.  Or do I?)

• No, not at all. Though it might seem that way, I have been saying ever since the beggining that axis were OP.

• Is there ANYBODY out there who needs a teammate or wants to play? Otherwise it’ll be me versus two others. And I don’t even know how strategy in this game goes.

Or, Garg, you can just pull me out of this tournament. I’ll come play another year. I’m not keen on a 2-on-1 situation. I don’t even know what the heck the objectives are. I mean, what is the purpose of a TAC fighter? Does it drop TICs?

Yeah, just pull my name from the tourney. I’ll join again next year.

• So what does that mean for me Garg?

Stickied for reference. I have a feeling this thread will be buried soon otherwise.

GG

Thanks G.

• So never did figure out the 3rd player for Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul. That ‘FIGURING IT OUT’ slot can be taken off the roster. Or if someone didn’t get placed on a team, we can take on another, if need be.

• Greetings all,

I’m having some trouble getting the dice server to mail to multiple email addresses…

Anyone else having the same problem?

Please advise,

MIR

• All email adresses need to be registred with the dice server. If this is your problem you will get an error message when you try to roll dice and in that error message is a link to where you register email adresses for the dice server.

• Customizer

@Make_It_Round:

Greetings all,

I’m having some trouble getting the dice server to mail to multiple email addresses…

Anyone else having the same problem?

Please advise,

MIR

if you put your email into the “to:” space and everyone else into the “cc:” space it’ll work but you MUST put a space in between to addresses and not commas or Quote marks like for CC’ing on PM’s here click the help button on the add email page if this is confusing.

• '15

Hi everyone,

Since the name of our team is just the long version of one of our team member’s handle, I’m officially changing our team name from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service to The Dominators.

The name will likely end up being ironic, but what the hey!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m