Bob_A_Mickelson's Complete AAP40 Charts and Aids [1st Ed.]

• Customizer

I’m glad you all enjoy the charts. It took a lot of effort and time. Hopefully I can make a matching set for Europe and Global when it comes out. I’m sure that those games will need it. I halfway expect there to be no tech chart or research tokens in AAG40, so those will probably be on my to do also.

• We are so lucky to have you in our forums.  Thanks for all your hard work.  :-)

• I just had one question.  I printed out the cards and they look great!  I printed out the air markers and they are huge!  Were they supposed to be this big?

• Customizer

They are suppose to be the same size as the air movement markers from AAR which are the size of national control markers (.75 inch diameter)

• maybe i have to shrink it or something

• I printed up your new cards and noticed that the attack defend values are not right.

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

@miragehunter:

I printed up your new cards and noticed that the attack defend values are not right.

Which cards?  Or are you saying all of them.  I have not looked closely yet

EDIT:

Yep your right.  The naval units attack and defense say “ATTACK 3” and “DEFENSE 4” for almost all the units.

Still sharp looking cards.

Sean

• Customizer

Sorry for the error. I will update the cards shortly.

Thanks for letting me know.

• Awesome! Thanks.

• I think I found one more mistake.  The territory that has Shanghai i believe is supposed to have one fighter, tac. bomber, and strat. bomber.  Correct me if I’m wrong I cant check I’ve already pasted the new cards over the cases.  The new cards look great on the cases thanks  :-D

• Customizer

you are correct. I will make adjustments. Thanks for being patient. I’ve been crazy busy this week and haven’t had time to re crunch and crop all those charts. Thanks again.

• Customizer

I have corrected the charts but am currently unable to export the images due to technical difficulties. I will need to repurchase some new software to do that. Otherwise the text in the images always turn out blurry. That means that all of you guys will need to wait two more weeks. Sorry for the delay.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I have corrected the charts but am currently unable to export the images due to technical difficulties. I will need to repurchase some new software to do that. Otherwise the text in the images always turn out blurry. That means that all of you guys will need to wait two more weeks. Sorry for the delay.

Anything we can do to help? No reason for this to take over your life and your pocket book.

• Maybe a donation to your PayPal account???

• Customizer

No donations. I appreciate the offer but I did this for the A&A community not for profit. Just be patient. The corrections have been made i just don’t have a good way to export the images in high res. I found that If i copied my original Powerpoint files into Photoshop the charts came out with much clearer text. Unfortunately i found out that i need to make corrections a couple days after the trial version ended. I was planning on buying the program anyway i just need to wait a week or two before i can do this. I expect to have the new corrected high resolution charts up by March 28.

P.S. If anyone else notices any errors please let me know. It will be greatly appreciated.

• I appreciate the offer but I did this for the A&A community not for profit.

Very nice to hear this. Much respect!

But i ask something: Can you repeat this for AA50?

Something nifty for the NO’s and Technology Charts with the same artistic flair that you coordinated perfectly for AAP40.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Hi Bob,

I didn’t mean to imply that you would profit from this. This place is populated by the most good natured people I have come across, ever. I think I speak for everyone when I say “we appreciate all the time, effort, and expense that goes into the favors people do here”. I just thought it would be cool if we could buy your software so we can all “profit” from your work and attempt to repay you for all the help you will undoubtedly continue to provide us.

On a side note: I wish we could ALL donate like $1 to the Site Server Fund. We need more power!  :lol:

• '10

Great work.

Especially thanks for the Battleboard an the National Production Chart (+ NOs) :-)

• Thanks a lot for making these!

• Customizer

**UPDATED 4/6/2010
    Corrected various typos as well as fixed the unit profiles of sea units.Thanks to everyone who helped proofread these charts. As always if you notice any errors please let me know. The screenshots of the updated files can be seen on the first page of this forum.

**You can download v1.1 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2zm0v53dz5o

Enjoy.****

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m