My new project "National Battle Boxes" -updated 1/7

• You’re making great progress on this project!

• Can we see the Italian and Japanese boxes?

• '17 '16 Customizer

Thanks for the replies!

I don’t have the medals on hand yet for Japan/Italy, they are both on the way from over seas, so who knows when ill get them, ANZAC was the first I ordered, and I just got it.

With that, here is ANZAC!

• '17 '16

If I was a New Zealander, I would be offended by the ANZAC box!  :wink:

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Wolfshanze:

If I was a New Zealander, I would be offended by the ANZAC box!   :wink:

Ha! You have no idea how much I tried to get anything with ANZAC on it, I finally found 1 that would have worked for this project, but I missed it, was already sold :(

Good news though, my China medal arrived yesterday, so ill have that lid wrapped up today :)

• '17 '16 Customizer

A couple more, Japan and China are done, I also added the star to US. My UK one arrived, but it was larger then described by a 1/4 inch, which made it too large, but I have another one on the way, and still waiting for Italy to arrive… I hate waiting :)

With China not really needing a lot of space, most of the space goes to other items, cash, dice, etc. France holds all the facilities.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Almost done, Here is UK. The first medal I received was a little too big, but this one fit perfectly.

UK interior is slightly different in order to separate the income. Only Italy left now, I did receive the medal yesterday, and its going to work great, ill post that in a couple days, don’t feel like going to the shop to bore the lid today, busy with the map haha.

• That angled divider in the UK box is going to be a pain to use I think.
    I always find corners in deeper boxes like this to be difficult (at least they are in mine), especially as they get tighter like those angles.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

That angled divider in the UK box is going to be a pain to use I think.
    I always find corners in deeper boxes like this to be difficult (at least they are in mine), especially as they get tighter like those angles.

Its been game tested! I added so many units to each country (well not China) you will never need to empty anything. I was UK last weekend, never saw the bottom of the box :) If one was in the corner, you can always use a sub to get it out haha.

I wasn’t fond of the angle idea, but it best fit the units with those bombers.

• @siredblood:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

That angled divider in the UK box is going to be a pain to use I think.

Its been game tested! I added so many units to each country (well not China) you will never need to empty anything. I was UK last weekend, never saw the bottom of the box :) If one was in the corner, you can always use a sub to get it out haha.

I wasn’t fond of the angle idea, but it best fit the units with those bombers.

Well, if you never get to the bottom that would be alright. I just pictured trying to pick them out of there and it hurt my fingers thinking about it. lol

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m