• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@wittmann:

I wondered about conscription, but wasn’t sure it fit in to your system of government! I think Hoffman has the right idea with Navy. Wasn’t sure you had a coastline.(Suppose you have to presume you do.)
    Tell us if you reach the magic  population number of 500  million. And try not to get banned again!

LOL too late…

• Oh dear! Can I suggest you make up some web site with you as the moderator(God forbid) then you might last longer than 3 weeks on one you obviously enjoy?
    What did you say this time?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@MrMalachiCrunch:

In fact, I hate him for being a Canadian.

Garg, do you think the Yanks figured out Obama was really born in Ottawa and that Romney is merely a stalking horse for Globocom Venture Funds, a protectorate of Globocom Enterprises ?

I sure did! You don’t even know half the conspiracy going on here. Globocom Venture Funds is based in Newfoundland and Jay Carney is really Emperor Palpatine in disguise. Globocom Venture Funds is investing in a Chinese company making Death Stars.

@LHoffman:

@MrMalachiCrunch:

In fact, I hate him for being a Canadian.

Garg, do you think the Yanks figured out Obama was really born in Ottawa and that Romney is merely a stalking horse for Globocom Venture Funds, a protectorate of Globocom Enterprises ?

I sure did! You don’t even know half the conspiracy going on here. Globocom Venture Funds is based in Newfoundland and Jay Carney is really Emperor Palpatine in disguise. Globocom Venture Funds is investing in a Chinese company making Death Stars.

I heard rumors that their legal team was do a cost benefit analysis for a contemplated recall on faulty exhaust ports?  Don’t know what came out  of that…

Oh, and Count Don Cherry is really a former Jedi Knight using President Obama’s presidency as front for eventual war between Canada and the US over Globocom’s worldwide trade routes.

Unfortunately, no lightsaber technology yet. But if you there were, he would never use one of those composite lightsabers… got to be wood.

window.jpg
    darth cherry.jpg

•14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Globocom Enterprises, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.

YES!

• Customizer

Everyone,

As always, I find Gargs viewpoints TOTALLY ENTERTAINING with his slightly twisted**(WARPED)** sense of humor(grin).

“Tall Paul”

• I can’t see why you can’t do options 4 and 5. They are not mutually exclusive and even compliment each other.
    Also a lot of people hate us for being Canadian. So much jealousy in the world.

@cystic:

Also a lot of people hate us for being Canadian. So much jealousy in the world.

Ah yes, jealousy! That is it!  :-P

• '12

Well we do have lap dancing and great beer……

@MrMalachiCrunch:

Well we do have lap dancing

I think we have that in the United States too… and beer too, even if it isn’t “great”

• '12

I think it depends on the State.  Being on the border we get some 19-20 year olds who can drink here but not in NY.  I might be wrong but I don’t think you can go topless nor lapdance in that state.  On the other hand, we go over to NY to get booze that is 1/4-1/3 the price and better variety.  A win win.  Even cheaper to get Canadian beer in the US……

• Back in 1987 was in Buffalo NY and went to a club called the Sundowner. They had 25 girls walking around nude and cost 5 dollars for them to stand on a foot stool and give you a dance. I just waited for my friend to pay because I was sitting next to him and got to see everything for nothing. He kept paying 5 bucks to see different girls dance. Never been to a better place. I think beers were like 2.50 a piece. Spent like 7 to 10 bucks the whole night. Man I’ll never for get that trip.

@MrMalachiCrunch:

I might be wrong but I don’t think you can go topless nor lapdance in that state.

Yeah maybe not in public… well, NYC may be an exception… but I am sure that is exactly what happens in strip clubs. And I don’t think they are illegal in any state.

• Pretty sure that if you were at the Sundowner  you weren’t in NY State.  You were in Ontario Canada.

• Ok. I know we stayed on the Canada side, but didn’t know if that was it. Thanks for info. Then I take it you’ve been there or heard of it? We did are tournament play in Buffalo.

• I live Southern Ontario and in reasonably close proximity to Niagara Falls.

Been there a few times on bus trips to see N.F.L. games in Buffalo.

• @Gargantua:

I’m leaning towards mandatory conscription for everyone.

I think it’s the best move for a better society. :P  Instead of Grade 12, you get Private First Class…

No one can attack you, and going to war is also difficult unless the bulk of people are interested.  Justice is handled house to house.

The Switzerland model. ;)

Also the Cuban model.  Out of high school - you are either a cop or a solder.

• Sundowner is still there and pretty much the same.  It is in Niagara falls… Canada.

I now know where Hepps got his nick from…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m