• Mine say shipped too.  Very excited to play, and I should have some lots of extra pieces for sale on Ebay over the weekend if anyone is interested.

• we’re the the final count-down till the game is released. Anymore questions can wait a day and a half to get the answers straight from the game itself.

• Customizer

Went a little nuts.
    2 '42s and 4 '41s expected on the 27th.
    also got Guadalcanal and the old Pacific just last week.
    I will be in A&A heaven or hell considering the number of pieces to be modded and painted.
    I love these new pieces though and I can use them for other game systems. :evil:

Can’t wait to fondle/play with my new toys!!!

• My copy of A&A1942 2nd edition arrived today!  :-D

It’s a shame I’m at work right now, lol. I don’t think I’ll have time to play it this weekend and next weekend I’m away with my wife in Barcelona so the first chance that I’ll get to play it won’t be until the weekend after that  :-(

• Mine show delivered today!  Can’t wait to get home!

• Customizer

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/product/axis-allies-1942/

Field Marshal Games has it for order now!

• Customizer

Got mine today from Cool Stuff inc. ordered 2 more 1942s since I like them so much.
    I’ve already modded the LeFH 18 with smaller barrels and another with a muzzle brake. I’ve also modded a 25 pounder with smaller barrel and muzzle brake.
    I’ve detailed a Tiger. The arty are really nice except for the barrel sizes. Too bad the flak 36 has the antitank shield even though it’s AA.
    1941 pieces are a step above the recent pieces. I am looking forward to the Global sets and hope they have also done some rework on some of the sculpts.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Pictures brother…we need to see those!  My box of goodies is sitting in some FedEx warehouse in north Salt Lake City.  Still a long way to California.

• I picked up my reserved copy Friday morning from my friendly neighborhood game shop, along with my copy of the 1941 game.  The clerk told me they had received them Thursday but weren’t allowed to sell them until the Friday release date.  (This is probably standard procedure, since it was the case with previous games I’ve bought from them.)

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@hkytown1:

Pictures brother…we need to see those!  My box of goodies is sitting in some FedEx warehouse in north Salt Lake City.  Still a long way to California.

Mine are in the same warehouse! We could storm the place today I suppose…

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I was wondering if yours was there too.  Bummer

• what about miniaturemarket??? i ordered it off there before i found this thread, does anyone know if that site is good

• @AbuMaju:

what about miniaturemarket??? i ordered it off there before i found this thread, does anyone know if that site is good

That is where I order most of my games.  They are close to me, so I usually get them the next day with the free UPS shipping for orders over $100.00.  Never had a problem with them.  I actually got my 1942 2nd editions last Thursday because they shipped on Wdnesday to make sure I had them by release day.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@AbuMaju:

what about miniaturemarket??? i ordered it off there before i found this thread, does anyone know if that site is good

My preorders from them are due in tomorrow as well. You should have received a tracking notice in your email.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m