FMGC 2012 - Gaming Convention - GTA CANADA

• '10

@Young:

WOW! Last years thread for this event received 2 pages of posts, this year’s convention garnered 15 pages and counting…. so, next year’s FMGC 2013 thread should reach 97 pages.

Now we have your attention!!!

• '10

I confirm : it was great and we had a lot of fun !!

I didn’t see any disgracious behavior during the week-end (and with gamers, you never know…), nor did i see any stone/drunk/stupid people (btw, i got no problem with drunk people, just with annoying drunk people).

The place was amazing, so was the Sherman tank parade.

Really a great event. Hope we can be more than 60 people next year.

A photo was taken with all the guys costumed : Gargantua was US General, Suprise attack was India/Anzac, Vance was UK, and Clyde85 (with the German uniform) was China and i was Russia. We were holding that huge US flag garg brought for the event. A lady took that photo, and i really hope that photo can be posted in here (it was the only one taken with all 5 of us costumed).

Note : for those of you who wonder (and i know there’s a lot): Gargantua is a really cool and nice guy. About every aa.orger wanted to meet him and have a chat with him at some point during the week-end.

• Sponsor

@Axisplaya:

Note : for those of you who wonder (and i know there’s a lot): Gargantua is a really cool and nice guy. About every aa.orger wanted to meet him and have a chat with him at some point during the week-end.

So, A&A.Org’s villain is really a pussy cat?

• Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

. . .

You weren’t supposed to let the secret out man!

• I guess I’ll take up the villain role!

• '10

@Axisplaya:

I confirm : it was great and we had a lot of fun !!

I didn’t see any disgracious behavior during the week-end (and with gamers, you never know…), nor did i see any stone/drunk/stupid people (btw, i got no problem with drunk people, just with annoying drunk people).

The place was amazing, so was the Sherman tank parade.

Really a great event. Hope we can be more than 60 people next year.

A photo was taken with all the guys costumed : Gargantua was US General, Suprise attack was India/Anzac, Vance was UK, and Clyde85 (with the German uniform) was China and i was Russia. We were holding that huge US flag garg brought for the event. A lady took that photo, and i really hope that photo can be posted in here (it was the only one taken with all 5 of us costumed).

Who has this photo?  PLEASE send me your pictures and video from the Event!!!

• Yes please the group pictures so I can show my regulars (5) and General Dicenhower’s group

• Founder TripleA Admin

I had a great time at the convention this weekend. It was awesome to meet everybody.

I’ll work on posting the photos tonight.

• '10

@djensen:

I had a great time at the convention this weekend. It was awesome to meet everybody.

I’ll work on posting the photos tonight.

Thanks for coming up.  Glad you had a great time…  let me know what Event you are going to next.  Or you will have to come back up to Canada next year.
    (We still have that game of AA50 to settle  8-)  )

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m planning on GenCon Indy. It will be my first time.

Next year, I’m definitely coming back, especially if we can get even more people from Axis & Allies.org to show up.

• Seven months and counting…… Hope to see ya there and then some

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m