I don’t think it’s written anywhere but it’s fairly simple so I can explain here.
- All UK units on the Pacific board will be replaced with grey ANZAC units (or another colour, so long as they are unique from other nations)
- UK Pacific and ANZAC starting cash is combined, as is future income
- UK Pacific and ANZAC now operate as one nation and play in the original ANZAC position of the turn order
- The capital of the new UK Pacific Nation is Calcutta
- UK Pacific units function independently of UK Europe units, do not attack together, do not move simultaneously and don’t transfer ownership when crossing between maps
- We will eliminate the Malaya national objective for ANZAC.
- The “maintenance of the empire” UK objective and “Strategic outer defense perimeter” ANZAC objective will remain available for the combined nation.
It’s conceptually the same as how Canadian units and income are joined into one nation with UK Europe, so hopefully fairly straight forward.
So far we have about 12 players confirmed and waiting on confirmation from some others, so hoping to have 3-4 games going.
Hope you can make it, please let me know as soon as you can confirm if you’ll be there.