• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

I’m often getting this error lately:

connection reset by peer: socket write error

It prevents me from posting games although if I upload a save, we can continue to play. There have also been some weird errors with typical moves not working. E.g. a transport won’t load, or naval units won’t go into a zone they normally can etc… I initially thought it was because of a game that had gone too long but I’m also seeing it in a game that is only in its second round now. It also doesn’t always happen but rather comes and goes.

• @farmboy

E.g. a transport won’t load, or naval units won’t go into a zone they normally can etc… I initially thought it was because of a game that had gone too long but I’m also seeing it in a game that is only in its second round now.

This might be caused by an outdated TripleA-version where errors like this one sometimes occurred.
    Or your opponent and you maybe don’t play using an identical TripleA-version.

I can only guess due to a lack of details.

connection reset by peer: socket write error

I recommend to use the “Report” feature when the error message pops up. Or maybe address this directly to the developers:

See: https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/35529/how-to-submit-a-bug-report

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m