• I was wondering if there is any chance to customize your game on triple a here.
    For example: I would like to change colors of units or Teritorry colour.
    All i can do for now is to change map or units size and have flags on them.

Thank you for any helpful answer.

• @aequitas-et-veritas
    Actually almost everything in TripleA maps is editable. Just look at the downloaded map zip files that contain the details maps are made of. Those are either editable text files or images that represent for example the units or other map details.

I recommend that you check out the map-making part of the Wiki, to be found here:
    https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/wiki
    (see the column on the right side of that page that inlcudes the links that lead to map-making content).

Also on triplea-game.org you will find a lot of related topics and helpful people.

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

• @Panther Thank you.

• '19 '17 '16

Sounds like something that map skins are for. In G40 you can only use one non standard skin at present - no one has created any more. I’m not a fan of the non original one but if it floats your boat.

• Indeed, skins are a collection of modified text- or image files bundled into another zip-file that replace the original look when applied. Skins are useful when you don’t want to touch the original map-files and/or maybe want to offer a variety of changes to the public.

But you don’t need to apply a complete skin when you want to change the look of your map.

For example in the Global 40 map.properties file the territory colors of the map are defined like this:

color.Neutral=d8ba7c
    color.Neutral_True=b88a6c
    color.Neutral_Axis=6A5B3D
    color.Neutral_Allies=d8ba7c
    color.Italians=58360E
    color.British=916400
    color.UK_Europe=916400
    color.UK_Pacific=8E6600
    color.French=156CC4
    color.Impassable=d8ba7c
    color.Americans=5a5a00
    color.Russians=af2828
    color.Germans=5a5a5a
    color.Japanese=DCB53F
    color.Chinese=713778
    color.Canada=bf0010
    color.ANZAC=4d7f7f
    color.Dutch=ff6d00
    color.Mongolians=d8ba7c

Now adjust the (hex RGB) color code to your needs. Save the file and play…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m