New Moderators & New Rules (eventually)

• Sweet  :? :? :? :?

• '17 '16

@Benito:

Question: how the heck do you get 15,537 posts?

I’ve been here about a year and a half, and I have something over 800 posts… if I had played TripleA on the forum in the same amount of time, I’d probably have well over 3,000 posts… pretty sure playing that game on the forum is going to significantly add to your post-count. It is what it is…

• Well I have been here for two and a half years and have over 6,000. The majority of those will certainly be Triple A.

(Plus marital rows as second wife to witt of course!)

Are we going to remove the out of date moderator lists under each forum and perhaps publish our shiny new team at the top of the forum index page?

• Sponsor

It has taken me 8 1/2 years to reach 6000 posts, and only 10 of them represent my first and last attempt to play tripleA.

• So you did play AAA? Shame you did not get along with it, but then you don’t need it with your big group of friends. I envy you that.

• Sponsor

@wittmann:

So you did play AAA? Shame you did not get along with it, but then you don’t need it with your big group of friends. I envy you that.

Ya… Wheatberer tried to teach it to me, I had 2 major issues that I just couldn’t get past… 1. I was staring at a screen, and 2. that demonic dice roller missed every single die roll I needed during G1 (no lie).

• @Young:

@wittmann:

So you did play AAA? Shame you did not get along with it, but then you don’t need it with your big group of friends. I envy you that.

Ya… Wheatberer tried to teach it to me, I had 2 major issues that I just couldn’t get past… 1. I was staring at a screen, and 2. that demonic dice roller missed every single die roll I needed during G1 (no lie).

So true. Never tried AAA neither. I can’t accept that die roller neither. :evil:

• '19 '18 '17

This is good news… Thanks for keeping me around… I been inactive for 10 years… :( Switches to Flames of War miniatures but now I have returned to Axis and Allies… LOL…

This web site is amazing. I have enjoyed it when I did use it. Thank you for having it and keeping it up. I can only imagine the amount of work that you have all put into the page over the years.

The only real Axis and Allies experience I have is tournament play at GenCon… – prior to 2005 or so… So long ago can’t recall… lol

Would love to play AAA with someone some time when I figure AAA out… LOL.

Again thank you all for hanging around and for the new forum moderators and for DJensen for organizing this site.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@AAGamer:

This is good news… Thanks for keeping me around… I been inactive for 10 years… :( Switches to Flames of War miniatures but now I have returned to Axis and Allies… LOL…

This web site is amazing. I have enjoyed it when I did use it. Thank you for having it and keeping it up. I can only imagine the amount of work that you have all put into the page over the years.

The only real Axis and Allies experience I have is tournament play at GenCon… – prior to 2005 or so… So long ago can’t recall… lol

Would love to play AAA with someone some time when I figure AAA out… LOL.

Again thank you all for hanging around and for the new forum moderators and for DJensen for organizing this site.

Where you at?  In the Bay Area we’ve got pretty active group….

• '19 '18 '17

LaCrosse, Wisconsin area… not many A&A players around here…

But, I just got back into it and finally went into the local game store. I figure if I can play there I may find a few players in the area.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m