HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• '12

Happy New Year to everybody. Does anyone know when the German set will start shipping?

• @georgemak1:

Happy New Year to everybody. Does anyone know when the German set will start shipping?

HBG posted the answer yesterday here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29474.msg1053688#new

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The HBG german sets arrived today and are being sorted through and will ship early next week. There are plenty of Black and Dark grey and I am pushing to sell the individual pieces in just a couple weeks.

Thank you,
    Doug Friend (aka Coach)
    (HBG President)

• Coach,

may we see some pics of the coloured pieces, pleeease?  :-)

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Coach and friends are so furiously QCing pieces they haven’t had time for pics yet! Probably have some before too long.

• Customizer

Coach or variable,

––I’d imagine that HBG is already “on top” of the situation but I thought I’d go ahead and suggest your looking into carrying IL’s new game “The Great War, 1914-1918”. It would be even better if you could sell additional pieces separately. The game sounds extremely interesting and the unit sculps are outstanding! Here’s a link for anyone who may have overlooked it. And again, Thanks for your time.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29344.0

“Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Tall:

Coach or variable,

––I’d imagine that HBG is already “on top” of the situation but I thought I’d go ahead and suggest your looking into carrying IL’s new game “The Great War, 1914-1918”. It would be even better if you could sell additional pieces separately. The game sounds extremely interesting and the unit sculps are outstanding! Here’s a link for anyone who may have overlooked it. And again, Thanks for your time.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29344.0

“Tall Paul”

We have been already talking and will carry the game for sure and hopefully carry pieces also. We are eagerly awaiting the game.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Sorry guys, we got totally slammed with orders. We had some Allied Supplement individuals up for sale, but they are already spoken for. We will have them restocked Sunday.

With this, the Germans being QC’ed, and Coach being sick last week, shipping is a bit behind at the moment. We’re getting caught up, but it may not be it’s usual lightening fast speed. Apologies everyone!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Variable:

Sorry guys, we got totally slammed with orders. We had some Allied Supplement individuals up for sale, but they are already spoken for. We will have them restocked Sunday.

With this, the Germans being QC’ed, and Coach being sick last week, shipping is a bit behind at the moment. We’re getting caught up, but it may not be it’s usual lightening fast speed. Apologies everyone!

Sounds like you guys are busy enough, but would there be any information you can offer as to when we might see glimpses of the units listed under “Design Stage”? I for one am interested in the Japanese pieces and seeing as they have been where they are for some time, I did not know if they were any closer to being put into production or offered for viewing.

• '12

I second that LHoffman, plus Im eagerly waiting for my shipping notifications for my german sets. Hurry up guys,lol

• Customizer

Hey guys. Coach was nice enough to send me this pic as a little taste. Give you all something to admire until you actually get your pieces.

OOB 1941 Tiger on top/ New HBG Tiger on bottom

New Germans.jpg

• '12

Thats awesome. Any news on when the pieces are going to be shipped?

• Customizer

knp7765,

––Wow! I knew anything that the “Coach” made would be really detailed, but Wow, that’s a nice ‘kitty cat’ there! Thanks for sharing.
    ----I’ll to receive my dozen HBGTigers in the sets to add to the dozen OOB ones that Sgt. Wil Tan has detailed for me. I’m pretty sure they’re a different model Tiger.

“Tall Paul”

• Wow! Can’t wait for my pre-order.

• That is a beautiful Tiger. Thank you for the picture Knp.

• And here’s the sub!

400120_475295492506677_1753094745_n.jpg

• @St3vYb0y:

And here’s the sub!

Very nice!  HBG’s site identifies the big sub as a Type XXI, but seeing it alongside the OOB Type VII shows how well it could also be used to represent a Type IX long-range sub being used as a “Milk Cow” to refuel, replenish and rearm the shorter-range Type VIIs at sea to keep them on patrol longer.

• Customizer

@Tall:

knp7765,

––Wow! I knew anything that the “Coach” made would be really detailed, but Wow, that’s a nice ‘kitty cat’ there! Thanks for sharing.
    ----I’ll to receive my dozen HBGTigers in the sets to add to the dozen OOB ones that Sgt. Wil Tan has detailed for me. I’m pretty sure they’re a different model Tiger.

“Tall Paul”

Sorry to say Paul, but the ones I modded are of the same type.
    Too bad I already had them done because the OOB pieces can easily be made into mid production types without the Feifel air cleaners.

• The German subs from 1941 are the best. I call those other ones toothpicks. Classic had some good ones too.

• @Imperious:

The German subs from 1941 are the best. I call those other ones toothpicks. Classic had some good ones too.

Classic had the best. They look ok, the are alittle smaller so they take up less space, and they are very stable (don’t fall over)

• Customizer

Wil,

––@sgtwiltan:

@Tall:

knp7765,

“Tall Paul”

Sorry to say Paul, but the ones I modded are of the same type.
    Too bad I already had them done because the OOB pieces can easily be made into mid production types without the Feifel air cleaners.

––That just means I’ll have MORE of them, then! Great! And you’ve certainly proven your detailing talent. Maybe we’ll make some different models later, after a few dozen other projects. Thamks again.

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m