FOR SALE: Hand-painted Spring 1942 Set (1st Edition)

• '16 Customizer

Quick Facts

• Pre-Ebay listing just for A&A.org members!

• Price with board and accessories: $325 + shipping

• Price without board and accessories: $300 + shipping

• Photo gallery of entire set: http://goo.gl/SbKgLZ

• Post or PM me if interested

My name is Spitfire38, and I am an active painter in the A&A community. I am saving some money for the next few years at college, so I am selling my hand-painted Spring 1942 set. It has just been sitting on my shelf recently and has not gotten much attention since I got my Global 1940 set; it could use some other fine individual to give it some play-time!

This is a full Spring 1942 1st Edition set, with board, chips, dice, and roundels included. Everything you would find in a newly opened box. It is the first set that I painted, so some of the pieces are better than others, depending on how early on in my “career” I painted them. I have attached a link to my Flickr page so that you can judge for yourself. When I painted these pieces, I tried to find a balance between historical accuracy, visual appeal, and ease-of-use on the board; they are very “newbie” friendly, with most pieces having their nation’s colors displayed.

If nobody here is interested, I will post it on Ebay shortly thereafter. If this is the case, I will provide the link here, so that you don’t feel that you are missing out on anything.

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have!

If you would like to see more of my work, head on over to the “Customizations” subforum where you can see my tutorial thread in the pinned threads.

• '16 Customizer

This set has been sold to a member of this site. Thank you for your interest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m