• Which unit or units would you replace?

• one heavy cruiser. could be used to help with the Bismarck operation, or with the interception of the Russian convoy. or assist the Scharnhorst. or it could do nothing and the British could fret about it and waste considerable effort and material trying to knock it out or sink it

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Ten destroyers. More ships, more men.

• My first thought was 10 DDs, for that reason.

• I also voted 10 Destroyers, but my thoughts are more arround what would have been If - those German Torpedos would have worked and be able to knock out a few of those British Warships, destroyers??!
    I’m sure it would have compensate a few of the German losses in a way of saying: yeah at least we gave 'em a bloody nose too.
    But changing the outcome??…hmm, I think not.
    Germany got what they wanted at that time, Norway and the Ore.

• @aequitas:

I also voted 10 Destroyers, but my thoughts are more arround what would have been If - those German Torpedos would have worked and be able to knock out a few of those British Warships, destroyers??!
    I’m sure it would have compensate a few of the German losses in a way of saying: yeah at least we gave 'em a bloody nose too.

Very awesome point, wasn’t Warspite saved by faulty torpedos?

• @ABWorsham:

@aequitas:

I also voted 10 Destroyers, but my thoughts are more arround what would have been If - those German Torpedos would have worked and be able to knock out a few of those British Warships, destroyers??!

Very awesome point, wasn’t Warspite saved by faulty torpedos?

Yes Sir! correct!

• How would the German light cruisers have preformed as commerce raiders?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m