Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

@WARRIOR888:

FMG, is the US Bomber sculpt a B-24 Liberator Heavy Bomber?  If it is that is totally awesome. :-D :-D

That is correct.  It was the most common US bomber in all theaters

• FMG these pieces are awesome. Infantry looks great. Keep them coming.

• Absolutely amazing FMG, these USA sculpts have me so excited it should be illegal.  Finish them as soon as possible so all of us can make you rich!

• Customizer

That US Infantry looks great.
    The bomber is really cool too.  I like the B-24.  Strange thing about the picture, in the side view I thought the wings looked too thin and long but in the front view, it looked perfect.  Weird optical illusion I guess.

The B-24 was the most common US bomber?  I thought there were more of the B-17, at least in Europe.

I forgot what model the Fighter and Tac Bomber for USA are.  Is it the Hellcat and Dauntless?

• '10

@knp7765:

I forgot what model the Fighter and Tac Bomber for USA are.  Is it the Hellcat and Dauntless?

TAC is a TBF AVENGER

FIGHTER is a F6F HELLCAT

• Hey Fmg or HBG will either one of you guys be selling these units individually by chance? I know we don’t have Italy yet but I know HBG sells units individually. Just curious. Thanks

• '10

FMG has given HBG the rights to sell individual units.  So if you want full sets you’ll get them at FMG, if you want individual parts from the sets you’ll get them at HBG

From the HBG thread:

@FieldMarshalGames:

FMG & HBG have concluded a Wholesale agreement.

FMG will be carrying all HBG Custom Products for our customers World Wide.

HBG will also be carrying FMG Combat Units to sell individually.  This service will not be offered on the FMG site nor through any other vendor.

HBG has been given exclusive rights to sell and distribute these products in this way.

If you will be looking for EXTRA or individual units, Please visit Historical Board Gaming.
    Thanks

Jeremy

• Thanks Sime.

• wow. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• '10

Last Germany Sculpts… forgot to post earlier

GERHe111.JPG

• '10

Notice the landing gear!!!

GERStuka.JPG

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I would say the gear and the wings on that Stuka came out PERFECTLY!

• Very impressive indeed!  Nice work!

• You’re killing us out here FMG. You keep showing us these sculpts and we are drooling at the mouth to get them. Speed up production. Please. That german fighter is AWESOME.

• uhhhh is it rong if i want to make love to these pieces?

• '10

@cminke:

uhhhh is it rong if i want to make love to these pieces?

YOU are a mental case! Have you seen a doctor?

• @questioneer:

Hey Field Marshall,

Don’t mean to be a “debby downer” but why is this project taking so long???  I mean it started like what…a year and a half ago- 2 years maybe and still no complete set.  At this rate we’re looking at 2020 man. :-(

I originally made a big long post about this but decided it’s not worth it …

How many times does FMG have to answer this question, really?

Italy is on it’s way … everything else will follow rather quickly afterwards (just in case you didn’t notice two more countries sculpts are completed/near completed already).

• Yeah, I know next month!

• @Fishmoto37:

@cminke:

uhhhh is it rong if i want to make love to these pieces?

YOU are a mental case! Have you seen a doctor?

yes and many say ……that….im……        …         …… PERFACTLY  NORMAL!!! oops did i say that w/ my out side voice?

to an extent

**** WHAT IS NORMAL?****

• looks like the 2 year waiting time make some people start flipping out

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m