• Thanks Variable I shall give it a try.

• What is the email address?

• Dang. I sent in my request for a new battle strip already. Oh well, maybe they’ll just send out pre-packaged boxes. It would be nice.

• Well tell them that you just realized that tou don’t have enough Jap tac bombers as well.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Vareel:

What is the email address?

wizardscusthelp@wizards.com  is the only email address. They all take turns responding from the same address.

@EvilGardenGnome:

Dang. I sent in my request for a new battle strip already. Oh well, maybe they’ll just send out pre-packaged boxes. It would be nice.

The way it worked for me was I sent them one email explaining the problem and they sent two emails back a couple days apart. The first said basically they know about the problem. The second was after many complaints about bombers. They realized something needed to be done. I think if you registered for the new battle strip they will send you bombers too. But it’s not a bad idea to contact them again through your customer service account on their website.

• @Variable: I’ll probably do that. I am missing a Dough-boy, anyway.

• '10

@Variable:

The way it worked for me was I sent them one email explaining the problem and they sent two emails back a couple days apart. The first said basically they know about the problem. The second was after many complaints about bombers. They realized something needed to be done. I think if you registered for the new battle strip they will send you bombers too. But it’s not a bad idea to contact them again through your customer service account on their website.

I’m not so sure this is true Variable. After reading your initial post I contacted wotc by phone and they stated rather emphatically that replacement units were only for games with incomplete/damaged units. In fact , they wanted to know where I came by information to the contrary.

Just a quick update on this - I still have yet to receive anything despite what their email said. I will keep you all posted if I get anything or not. Maybe I believe what I’m told too easily (read gullible).

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

@Variable:

Just a quick update on this - I still have yet to receive anything despite what their email said. I will keep you all posted if I get anything or not. Maybe I believe what I’m told too easily (read gullible).

I do not think they would ship extra pieces with out the new battle strip.  SO that is what I am holding out hope for.

Sean

• @Variable:

Did you send them some bananas? :-D

• Why does everyone call WotC chimps.

I rather like chimps, and I fell insulted having WotC sharing an equal intelligence status.

Stop riping of the chimps. :lol: :lol:

• @democratic:

Why does everyone call WotC chimps.

I rather like chimps, and I fell insulted having WotC sharing an equal intelligence status.

Okay what would be a better comparison?

• I don’t know :?.

But mabey just dung beatles or something.

@Brain:

@democratic:

Why does everyone call WotC chimps.

Okay what would be a better comparison?

My wife has taken to calling them “WrongC”.

• WOW, there are a some disgruntled customers here. This is the first time I have read this thread.

I actually have not yet purchased the AAP40 as we still play the AA50 and I already own most of the other prevoius A&A games, so it was not critical yet. I was planning on going to get it soon, but now I am wondering if I should wait a little for the corrected reprint version that usually comes out when ther are “bugs” to fix. Has anyone heard that WOTC plans to fix the issues and re-release?

On the issue of the map, is there a map link that one can print in full color and laminate?
    This would be better then what is being described here. Just a thought.

What is the issue with the pieces exactly?

Thoughts from anyone? :-)

• For 1, there is only 6 Japenese Tatical bombers.

Japan starts off with 10, in 6 stacks, including 4 in Japan.

• 6 is plenty of pieces for a set up of 10, why be disappointing?  I mean its is very clear that Japan would never “separate” them, just like it is very clear that the IPC board (which goes up to 50) will cover it when USA goes to 57+ on turn 3.

Also, the Battleboard does not need to include the new units because they will never be in any battle.

The chips ( 50 and 10) are far more than what is needed for setup. I mean you got like 8 chips left over for everything else, so it’s fine.

And this chimp talk thing…. how can people be so mean. WOTC made everything perfect as usual.

• @Imperious:

6 is plenty of pieces for a set up of 10, why be disappointing?  I mean its is very clear that Japan would never “separate” them, just like it is very clear that the IPC board (which goes up to 50) will cover it when USA goes to 57+ on turn 3.

Also, the Battleboard does not need to include the new units because they will never be in any battle.

The chips ( 50 and 10) are far more than what is needed for setup. I mean you got like 8 chips left over for everything else, so it’s fine.

And this chimp talk thing…. how can people be so mean. WOTC made everything perfect as usual.

IL, When are you going to start making games again?

• I think he was being sarcastic :)

• exactly.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m