World War II in Europe turn by turn

• Customizer

HBG I don’t think has the revised rules.

• @jim010 yes pm me. don’t put your email on the internet

• Customizer

Well, I lost what I had in North Africa due to being unsupplied. So much for that. But I have pushed Italy back from Kuwait. And I don’t think he’s going to reinforce.

Germany went around Stalingrad, but pretty sure he will hit next turn. He’s also poised to hit Leningrad next turn as well. But I am now in northern France quite solidly with air superiority. I think next turn will be his peak. He’s not buying anymore subs, so I have that to look forward to.

43.2e.jpg 43.2d.jpg 43.2c.jpg 43.2b.jpg 43.2a.jpg

• OK so the map has three fronts where you exercise either :offensive, Attrition, or pass combat options. I suspect you have SR during NCM? and UK losing the Suez must cost them alot of income…I wish those Italian units moved to France to help the Germans before it became impossible to dislodge them.:confused:

• Customizer

Germany has just finsihed his move. He has taken Stalingrad. I’m barely holding on, but …

I go next with the Allies. I know no one here knows the rules, but supply is evrything. Your ground units MUST be in supply by the end of your turn. If not, the units surrender are are removed.

… that being said, does anyone else see what I see? I’m about to win I think!20200410_183501[1].jpg

• @Imperious-Leader said in World War II in Europe turn by turn:

OK so the map has three fronts where you exercise either :offensive, Attrition, or pass combat options. I suspect you have SR during NCM? and UK losing the Suez must cost them alot of income…I wish those Italian units moved to France to help the Germans before it became impossible to dislodge them.:confused:

You looking at the revised rules I sent you? No SR, attrition, or offensive actions in the rules. Although I remember rules like that from Rise and Decline of the Third Reich.

As for Italy, they are not allowed to enter the war until spring 1940.

• Customizer

My how things can turn when you are not paying attention! I cut off all of the Germans in the South of Russia, and took Stalingrad back. This is huge, as he cannot resupply them. They will surrender at the end of his next turn.

I now have half of France, and he’s pulled back into Germany. Looks really bad. It is the end of fall 1943. Next turn is winter 1944.

20200410_190140.jpg 20200410_190135.jpg 20200410_190130.jpg

• Customizer

After talking about it, my opponent is surrendering. Losing everything he had (except for the planes) in the south is not something he can recover from. Russia will not fall now, and he no longer has Paris. Normally we would keep playing, because to win the war I need to have Berlin and Rome by the end of fall 1945, otherwise a minor victory is awarded to the side that has the most flags.

But it is only now winter 1943, so it looks like I will most certainly win the war as I have lots of time. Even if I hadn’t cut him off in the south, he wasn’t going to win. Was fun, though, and I hope you all enjoyed seeing the war unfold.

Next we’ll do Pacific.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@jim010
    yea was lots of fun ! Thank You ! I guess the 6th Army got destroyed again : )

• Customizer

Lol. This was way bigger than just the 6th army! Thing is, if he was paying attention, he could have prevented me from cutting him off. All he needed to do was reinforce just one of the spaces I had to attack, and that would have done it.

Regardless, he wasn’t winning anyway.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m