trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 10

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 10

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans repair damage of 3x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 79 PUs; 
            Americans buy 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 2 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Caucasus
            2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 2 submarines moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern United States to 110 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from Syria to 41 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 4 destroyers, 8 fighters, 6 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 42 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            2 destroyers and 3 submarines moved from 54 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Queensland to 41 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 31 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 31 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 fighter
                Japanese defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 31 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 transport

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

any special requirements before I go ahead? Or simply just max defense for both big battles?

• Can’t say actually. Depends on hits.

I had planned to put a des in the way in sz104, but missed it during NCM.

• @trulpen said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:

Can’t say actually. Depends on hits.

I had planned to put a des in the way in sz104, but missed it during NCM.

ok, so you want to do round by round then?

are you free now?

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Americans buy 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 2 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 2 submarines moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern United States to 110 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 4 destroyers, 8 fighters, 6 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 42 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 31 Sea Zone
            Battle in Caucasus
                Americans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Caucasus
                Americans win, taking Caucasus from Germans with 1 armour and 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits

Germans : 1,33
    Americans : 2,50

Savegame

0 sub hits and 6 other hits in 110

• What I’d like is to be able to put that des as a blocker.

But I don’t think you’ll go there, so just go max def.

I think it is difficult to accept this given you have had many options to edit this after Germanys round. If you like you can hear with other people/moderators on what the common courtesy is in these situations. I can hold on

• @oysteilo said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:

I think it is difficult to accept this given you have had many options to edit this after Germanys round. If you like you can hear with other people/moderators on what the common courtesy is in these situations. I can hold on

Typically, once the next opposing force moves, going back to edit is at the sole discretion of your opponent, unless an agreement has been made beforehand. As an FYI…I wouldn’t be agreeable to allowing this edit.

• No, I agree with this. It’s my own fault. I miss many things. My problem.

So I just put forth the question, but will not push it one inch.

• Max d on this battle. Will have to evaluate the next one in Pac, but you can start there by asking for causalties.

• Just a last remark, I feel very silly of putting my fleet at a wipe like that, since I only did the setup due to putting up a blocker. And then I didn’t. Will cost me the game, but luckily it’s just that. A game.

• @trulpen said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:

Just a last remark, I feel very silly of putting my fleet at a wipe like that, since I only did the setup due to putting up a blocker. And then I didn’t. Will cost me the game, but luckily it’s just that. A game.

playing Adam in playoffs, just missed moving my french fighter to defend two trannies, Adam, moved right away killing both trannies, it is what it is, we both need to be more careful if our records matter to us.

• @666 said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:

@trulpen said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:
    it is what it is, we both need to be more careful if our records matter to us.

Hear, hear! Or like when I let you take down Berlin the first time in our present game…

I will continue tomorrow. I just want to say on a general basis things will become very complicated if blockers can be deployed after seeing the opponent’s combat move. I think that is my main point. With that said it is easy to have sympathy with how you feel about this, because i am not doubting your intentions.

• No problem. It’s just silly with blunders. I’d never leave a prize like that for the grabbing intentionally. I’m aiming to get a better computer. This one lags and the screen is small so takes a lot of scrolling around. Bad overview. But mainly it’s simply bad brains.

Game History

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 31 Sea Zone
            Battle in Caucasus
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Caucasus
                Americans win, taking Caucasus from Germans with 1 armour and 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    Germans roll dice for 3 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 3,50 expected hits
                    3 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Americans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/6 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 submarine owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 6/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 fighters in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans and 2 transports owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 70
                Casualties for Americans: 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Germans: 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports

Germans : -2,17
    Americans : 2,50

Savegame

Game History

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 31 Sea Zone
            Battle in Caucasus
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    Germans roll dice for 3 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 3,50 expected hits
                    3 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Americans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/6 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 submarine owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 6/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 fighters in 110 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans and 2 transports owned by the Germans lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 70
                Casualties for Americans: 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Germans: 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 3 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
            Battle in 41 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 battleship, 4 bombers, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 6 destroyers, 8 fighters, 9 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 2 battleships, 8 carriers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters, 1 submarine, 7 tactical_bombers and 1 transport
                    Americans roll dice for 9 submarines in 41 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 2 battleships owned by the Japanese
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 4 bombers, 5 carriers, 2 cruisers, 6 destroyers, 8 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 41 Sea Zone, round 2 : 8/23 hits, 11,67 expected hits

Germans : -2,17
    Americans : -0,17

Savegame

4 sub hits assigned to two BB and two carriers
    8 more hits, assume 6 carriers, sub and destroyer?

• @oysteilo said in trulpen (X) vs oysteilo (A+5) BM3:

4 sub hits assigned to two BB and two carriers
    8 more hits, assume 6 carriers, sub and destroyer?

or do you want to try to keep one, two or more undamaged carriers?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m