• My opponent can’t get his email properly registered:

“The error message says “user ericwool@gmail.com doesn’t exist.” I’m registered on the dice server, but there’s somewhere else I need to be registered. I don’t see a general registration for Triple A. Any idea what I’m missing?”

Help from forum members much appreciated!

• @AcesWild5049

Hi Aces here’s a triplea link

https://forums.triplea-game.org/topic/43/how-to-play-online-and-pbem-videos/2

go to 2nd post by Deltium. Maybe you need the Gmail specified ? Anyway I’d ask @Panther if you still can’t get it working

• @AcesWild5049
    I have moved this topic to the TripleA support category of our forum. You’ll find a lot of helpful content here, especially the stickies.

You don’t need to register for TripleA. Inside Triple A, on this screen

cred.PNG

in the Dice Server Part, the addresses registered with MARTI are entered.

In the Play By Forum part, the username and the password to access our forum are entered. and the topic-ID, too
    That is all.

I tested the above mail-address successfully with the dice server. So it is likely that the error is unrelated to the dice server. It looks like the forum details (login, password) are not correct. So I recommend to check this.
    Most likely your opponent has entered his dice mail address into the Play By Forum “login” field instead of his forum username / forum password.

For looking deeper into it please post the complete error message in case the error persists with the correct login credentials.

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

• Thank you all for the support.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m